“Great staff, priced right”
Review of Bedouin Quick Bite - CLOSED

Bedouin Quick Bite
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: why not ? opened on , 2017. Local Bedouin owner. Located just off of the city center circle, accross from al wadi restaurant
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I can't click my heels to the food, but it was good. That said, my wife and I ate for 6JD.

The staff was great. Friendly, helpful, invited us for tea after our meal. I really liked the place.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Taste good and good price. Love it
這間店價格便宜,食物也不錯,位置方便。

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We went to this restaurant, and I can't believe that it was marked number 3 in TripAdvisor.

We ordered 3 different dishes, and all 3 dishes had no taste at all.

I didn't even finish my dish, and decided to finish my dinner in another restaurant.
Maybe they forgot to add some spices and salt, but this review is on the dishes that we had.

4  Thank Idanp
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Excellent range of local food at reasonable prices. Available just a short distance from the Petra monuments. Good English speaking staff present.

1  Thank greggles1981
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Before visiting Petra we stopped here to order a sandwich to go. Tuna and chicken. Very tasty, and well packed. Great snack while exploring the treasury.

1  Thank Hila S