We stayed on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast basis at this hotel for one night only. As part of a group I understand you don't get the best rooms. Our room was clean and comfortable. The food was disappointing both in choice and quality for breakfast and dinner. We had a drink in the bar but there was no atmosphere and it was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa