When we arrived to Petra (Wadi Musa) to be honest i didnt expect that much of quality nor service to be perfect and up to national standards. since i travel alot as working in an airline flight attendant i spend half of my life in hotels, and am jordanian so u got the idea. but when we arrived and checked in kings way i was surprised by the hospitality at first and then the organised work they had there, finally getting up to the room ( Room 402 ) me and my wife was kinda glad how it turned on.. its really clean from the bathroom to the tub and the bed. it was really clean and tidy. not to mention the friendly staff with room service and the awesome job housekeeping staff did. the lunch down in the lobby was delicious plus they had a nice bar there! it was fun.. we had a really good time there and for sure am gonna visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located about 3.5KM from the main entrance to Petra. Easy access to the hotel across the street from the historic Moses Springs mentioned in the bible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kings' Way Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kings Way Golden Tulip
- Petra / Wadi Musa Golden Tulip
- Kings' Way Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa