The Edom Hotel is a very convenient hotel for any visit to the historical Petra site; it’s literally 150m up the road from the entrance. It’s a basic but comfortable hotel, with balconies on each room (from what I could see) and the buffet breakfast and dinner was extensive. We stayed as part of a tour so I can’t comment on value for money, but I could recommend this hotel as a lower cost alternative to the fancier hotels in Petra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is 200 meters away from the main entrance of Petra. Featuring 135 air conditioned rooms we offer double, single and suite accommodations with private baths. Our amenities include minibar, TV satellite system , WiFi, laundry and room service. Carved stone of our cave restaurant keeps the atmosphere of ancient Petra. Our buffet serves traditional oriental cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Edom Hotel Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edom Hotel Petra Wadi Musa
- Edom Hotel Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa