All reviewsroom was nice and cleanfree wifirecommend this hotelrestaurants and shopshotel locationthe location is perfectnice stayvisitor centerbreakfast and dinnerwadi rumentrancepetrasitecavevisitorsheating
Reviewed 29 October 2014

I stayed here for one night and it was the final night of our trekking holiday. We had not used a bed for 5 nights and so whilst I am a bit biased by saying, this had the most comfortable bed I had used in a week. I was on the top story of the hotel and found it to be quiet in the room. The room was quite adequate and well appointed. The shower was the best after a week without one.
The front desk staff where great and helped out with everything asked of them with no fuss.
We dined in the restaurant that night and it was a buffet style meal, that was quite good and I found the menu quite adequate. After dinner we adjourned to the cave, which is a little grotto off the main dining room where you can partake of tea or I assume shisha as well in a traditional styled area.
Over all I was happy with my experience in this hotel. Its close to the entrance of Petra historic site, so it is situated well.

Room Tip: I didn't get a choice but on the top floor, I found it to be quite quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 1 October 2014 via mobile

The furniture and TV were not good...air conditioner was okay. ..but the rooms had good wifi connection. ..The hotel was close to Petra visitors centre...easy to walk .....They gave welcome drink...food was good. ..though not great....There were many restaurants and sovenir shops nearby...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rajasekar g
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Recently I visited this hotel after last visit 3 years ago. I was promising myself that I will not come back to this hotel again. What a great surprise! Old, unfriendly hotel with lousy food turn in to very pleasant place to stay in Petra. Walking distance from the Visitor Center give me and people from my group more freedom and chance to go around on their own. Hotel is fully restored. Room are clean, fresh and cosy. Lobby surprised me with its fresh joyful colors. Food was very good. One of the best places in Petra for its price.
Will come back with my groups again soon!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank GosiaTourguide
Reviewed 26 September 2014 via mobile

I stayed two nights in September 2014 with by wife and 17 month old son. This is literally 1 minute walk to Petra main entrance. The hotel has ample parking (we had a car rental), and there is a good selection of restaurants and shops on the doorstep. I had a Turkish Bath in the hotel ($US 30), which was quite nice after a full day at Petra. There was a buffet breakfast which was good, not great, but they did have cooked omelettes etc. The hotel / bedrooms is a bit dated, but for the price and location I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

Stayed: September 2014
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

I was been in petra in 23 ugust I stay in edom hotel its close to mean gate of petra 3 minutes walking its clean the room was comfortable resalable restursnt large clean food good deferent kinds the is no many clients but its nice prise is good I injoed

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family