We stayed 2 nights in a junior suite. The room was a reasonable size but the bathroom was small with the shower over the bath which can be a little awkward getting in and out. We also had a small balcony overlooking the back of the hotel. The public areas of the hotel were nicely decorated. We had dinner in the a la carte restaurant both nights and found the food to be quite good. The roof top bar is very nice and we had booked the BBQ dinner here for our second night but unfortunately it rained so the roof top was closed. Breakfast was a typical buffet. The lobby lounge and bar area were also very nice. There were a couple of good shops in their shopping arcade.The main plus for this hotel is location, across the road from the entrance to Petra! We found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and the staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa