Don't expect any service at this location property. Believe me, Petra is amazing marvelous place where you might want to spend a night or two. But this hotel, the best in the area, is poor. Expensive, but dull. Big, but empty. No SPA. No service, there are guys who don't know the word "be polite". You can't feel yourself as a guest, just a next visitor. I had to ask even for water every time. As a Executive suite guest, btw.
Breakfast is slow, okay for 3 star property.
Nothing after 10pm.
Go for overnight, no more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa