I am day 2 of my stay here and I love it, I wanted to see Petra but not rush around so I chose to stay here for a week which looking at other reviews seems odd, but i found a perfect place to chill, the pool is perfect and as not many people are staying here for more than 2 days so there are always sun beds. The hotel is beautiful and in keeping with its location the staff are lovely and welcoming, the room is beautiful and the beds are so comfy you get a great nights sleep. We used the car service to get here and the chap was lovely even though we were delayed so didn't get in until midnight. I honestly think more people should stay longer it's a perfect place to relax and then pop next door to Petra just perfect. Yes it's a little expensive to eat but it is a five star hotel so it's to be expected ands if it's too much there are restaurants just up the road you can go to. But you cannot beat the bar on the roof here for the view and atmosphere just perfect for a cocktail and they make a very good margarita. Definately chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa