I was there last summer and just now i decide to write about bec no time and bla bla ) but for next guests i decide to do because was a really bad experience ,hotel looking like a station of trains , front desk not good and not polite ,manager ( woman in that time ) was really rude and not friendly for hotel like that and with that kind of prices and at last have a pool little like in the pit of lion ( and i came from Moevempick of Aqaba that was really fantastic and that they recommended me of them like a good guest ) , only good thing is that stay in front of entrance of Petra but please better do not go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa