Consider this hotel if you are looking for a budget hotel which is very close to the main attraction - Petra. They arrange our pick up from the Amman airport in a very reasonable price, driver (Mohammad) old chubby and extremely funny guy knows all the good places to eat local food. They arranged our entire Petra and Wadi rum tour. Small but clean room - very helpful staff. Overall great place in very cheap price.
I will not recommend you to take their dinner package as there are many options available outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petra Gate Hotel is located in the city , center and same street to the site 10-15 Minutes walk to the site , we can pick you up from Amman airport or Aqaba border to Petra for cheaper price , and every day we arrange a tour to the desert of Wadi Rum, camping sleep , and there is a kind of tour with the kings highway via Dead Sea back to Amman In our hotel the customers can enjoy the roof terrace and see the sunset and the view of Petra Mountie and same time can enjoy the dinner at our rood terrace - see the photos in this website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Petra Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petra Gate Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- Petra Gate Hotel And Hostel
- Petra Gate Hotel Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa