“Stay here for work, every week and couldn't be happier with the service”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Chicago, Illinois
“Stay here for work, every week and couldn't be happier with the service”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Working in Bentonville could be a bummer, but aLoft makes you feel at home and treats you as you are the most important guest each day. I have been staying at this hotel every week since Feb 2011 and will stay through Oct 2011. The service is excellent. After only 1 week, they front desk staff knew my name and was quick to ensure my room preferences were remembered; I requested a room not directly above the bar. Many people request rooms not facing the highway, but to me, the traffic noise is not evident.

I also keep a bag there over the weekends and they are more than happy to store it and bring it to me each Monday. I also have mail delivered there and the staff happily will place it in my room, so when I arrive home from work, I have my packages waiting.

The one thing I wish aLoft would improve on is, offering something beside coffee or tea for the "free continental breakfast" milk or juice perhaps.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank abbstravels
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 12 August 2011
We are so happy you have enjoyed your stays with us! Your comment about our customer service are what we strive to accomplish everyday, and it is our staff's personal goal to know all of our guests. I appreciate your suggestion about the continental breakfast, and rest assured, it is something we are actively looking into! We try and meet every guest's needs and fullfill special requests! You will probably see the 'new' addition soon! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Over decorated, uncomfortable pretentious setting. Wacky colored materail stretched over every light in the place. Just not my style. the rooms were artsy.. clean etc.. but just not that impressed with it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Coop was at the desk he was super helpful! He gave us directions and told us there was a wedding reception there that night and put us on 5th floor so it wouldn't be noisy. Super nice hotel and thanks to Coop a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2011
Reviewed 22 July 2011

The staff was great, helpful, and friendly. It's located near shops and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2011
West Helena, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Aloft is a chain hotel. It excels at providing a standardized experience (think the Starbucks of the hotel world). Staff were friendly. When our electronics/cooling system did not start within 5 minutes of our arrival, staff was there to fix it quickly. When we needed more towels, someone came quickly. We also requested a rollaway bed and the air mattress was ready upon our arrival. But the experience is a lot like a Starbucks cappuccino. It's frothy, offers caffeine, and tastes like a cappuccino. But it has no nuance. What it does have is an above average, reliable experience. You know what you are getting. The room is clean. The size of the room is average for a chain. The bathroom is modern (one downfall is that the door to the toilet/shower area had a small space to allow others to see in/out into the main room). There's a bar in the lobby that was hopping on the weekend we stayed. It was close to a coffee shop, a well regarded restaurant, and a running trail. It's also very close to a Target and an outdoor shopping mall, as well as a busy street of strip malls with every chain restaurant imaginable. The hotel is located right off of 540 but at least on our floor (5th), I don't recall hearing traffic noise. I would stay again if I was looking for a reliable, clean, and chain experience. P.S. We were told the rates on the weekend are much lower than weekday because of those doing business with Walmart. We paid $74 (but received a discount through a block of rooms reserved for a wedding)/night.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Great Hotel! Clean, contemporary and the service exceptional. Extremely friendly and accomodating staff....I want to point out one of the talented memebers of the team; Kori.
She was awesome!
Loved my stay and will be staying again on my next business trip.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 27 June 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review! We are proud of Kori and the customer service she delivers. Always upbeat and friendly! She truly loves her job! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My wife and I have stayed here on business MANY times and this is the place to be in NW Arkansas. Bar is hip, decor is awesome, room is comfy, breakfast area is great, game area is fun and staff is awesome! Can't go wrong here cause it feels so right!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 22 June 2011
Thank you so much for your kind words about the Aloft. We do believe we have the best staff and hotel accommodations in NWA! It is customers like you who make our job easy! As always, we look forward to your return.