“Get stranded here!! If your lucky.”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Moore, Oklahoma
“Get stranded here!! If your lucky.”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were traveling back to Okla. after our yearly motorcycle trip when the rain hit, a downpour.
Looking for some shelter we accidentally fell upon Aloft. Jodi Lightner ,Director of Sales & Marketing, happened to be there and welcomed us all in for free coffee and muffins!! She let us park our bikes under the awning for as long as we needed. She and Coop were over the top friendly and let us look at there 42" touch screen t.v. keeping an eye on the weather. None of our group of 10 had ever stayed at this hotel or had ever heard of it. It was so clean, comfortable and relaxing we are going to plan a bike ride to Tulsa just to stay at this hotel!
2 hours later by the time we left we felt like friends, it was awesome. The pool table was a plus.
Thanks again. Stay at Aloft if at all possible!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 22 September 2011
Thank you for the wonderful compliments! I am going to hold you to your word and look for you guys on your next motorcycle trip to NWA!!!!

Jodi Lightner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I have been traveling for work for several years now and have never found a hotel staff as fun and inviting as the crew at the Aloft in Rogers (Arkansas). Most hotels feel like a filing cabinet during the week--the Aloft is quite the exception. A familiar face, quick joke, and cheerful helping hand are always waiting. A few of the great people that make the experience so amazing and unique:
Coop - Engaging and funny, keeps you on your toes and makes sure you get everything you need, with gusto
Michelle - Warm, spunky and so much fun!... your friend by the time you arrive for your second stay
Lindsey - Lighthearted and witty, impossible to walk by the bar without stopping for an after work drink if she's around

If you're ever in earshot, driveshot, or flyshot of this place do yourself a favor and stop by.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 14 September 2011
Thank you for the wonderful comments on our staff! I know I am partial, but we really do have a great staff who are very geniune and love what they do! We appreciate your business.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This hotel is perfectly located for all the businesses in the area and has by far the nicest rooms. However, what really makes this special is the great staff. They get to know all of their guests and make the stays special which is tough to do when a lot of their customers are in and out business travelers. I would not look anywhere else for a room

Room Tip: Get to the know the front desk people and they will help place you
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Slava D
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I arrived Saturday afternoon for a one night stay. A very nice and personable young lady by the name of Kori checked us in. This review is entirely a praise of Kori and the customer service she provided.

Kori put us in a room on the 6th (top) floor, entirely because (and she said as much) there was a poetry reading and DJ session going on that night in the lobby from 7pm-Midnight. She said they can be loud and that we shouldn't hear it one bit that far up. Little did I know how thoughtful that was. Around 10pm I went down to the car to get something, and could hear the ridiculously loud music as far up as the 4th floor. We never heard a peep of noise and slept like babies.

The rooms and accommodations in this place were nice, comfortable and trendy, but I would stay here again without hesitation for no other reason than the curteous and thoughtful customer service that young lady provided my wife and I.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank WxForecaster
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Working in Bentonville could be a bummer, but aLoft makes you feel at home and treats you as you are the most important guest each day. I have been staying at this hotel every week since Feb 2011 and will stay through Oct 2011. The service is excellent. After only 1 week, they front desk staff knew my name and was quick to ensure my room preferences were remembered; I requested a room not directly above the bar. Many people request rooms not facing the highway, but to me, the traffic noise is not evident.

I also keep a bag there over the weekends and they are more than happy to store it and bring it to me each Monday. I also have mail delivered there and the staff happily will place it in my room, so when I arrive home from work, I have my packages waiting.

The one thing I wish aLoft would improve on is, offering something beside coffee or tea for the "free continental breakfast" milk or juice perhaps.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank abbstravels
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 12 August 2011
We are so happy you have enjoyed your stays with us! Your comment about our customer service are what we strive to accomplish everyday, and it is our staff's personal goal to know all of our guests. I appreciate your suggestion about the continental breakfast, and rest assured, it is something we are actively looking into! We try and meet every guest's needs and fullfill special requests! You will probably see the 'new' addition soon! Look forward to seeing you again soon!
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Over decorated, uncomfortable pretentious setting. Wacky colored materail stretched over every light in the place. Just not my style. the rooms were artsy.. clean etc.. but just not that impressed with it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Coop was at the desk he was super helpful! He gave us directions and told us there was a wedding reception there that night and put us on 5th floor so it wouldn't be noisy. Super nice hotel and thanks to Coop a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2011