“Amazing!”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

We booked our block of rooms for our wedding and all of our guests were amazed and impressed from the atmosphere to the staff. Every time we walked in the staff knew us by name and was very accomendating to our needs. The lobby and bar staff was fantastic and very nice. We highly recommend staying there or even blocking rooms for any event. Every single one of our guests were thrilled with the hotel and would prefer to stay here on their next trip to Arkansas.

• Stayed October 2011
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 20 October 2011
Thank you for the kind comments!! We enjoyed your wedding party so much! Everyone was fun, relaxed and made our weekend great! Please don't be a stranger to the ALoft! Best of luck to you and Audra!! Don't forget to send me pictures! - Jodi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I stayed at the Aloft hotel in Rogers during a recent business trip. I had stayed at Aloft in Baltimore before and honestly wasn't that impressed given the parties that were thrown each night in the lobby that kept me up all hours, but I decided to give this one a shot. I'm glad I did.

This one, while maintaining its 'cool' that Aloft is known for, was a little quieter and I actually got sleep each night I was there. The decor was as expected, as was the room. Design-forward for sure. The people / staff were very nice, but I didn't interact with them much as everything that should have worked did work.

The hotel location was right off the expressway, and the view from my room was of said expressway. Other than that, nothing short of a really good stay. I would stay there again and would reco the hotel to others as well.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are always better at Aloft
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My husband and I spent last Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon at Aloft for a spontaneously romantic overnighter away from the kiddos. It was the perfect location for that purpose. I had never heard of the Aloft brand of hotels and was a little reluctant to spend the $160 for less than 24 hours but I'm so thrilled that I did. The lobby/bar is trendy and chic. It smells so fresh everywhere. The bar looked great but we spent most of our time in the room. The King room was just lovely and unlike any other hotel that I've stAyed in before. The bed was comfy as was the bedding and pillows. There was a huge flat screen tv. The glass shower was super sexy, especially the frosted glass wall that was like a little peep show from the bedroom. The decor and color scheme throughout is fresh and inspired. We will be back!

• Stayed October 2011
Moore, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We were traveling back to Okla. after our yearly motorcycle trip when the rain hit, a downpour.
Looking for some shelter we accidentally fell upon Aloft. Jodi Lightner ,Director of Sales & Marketing, happened to be there and welcomed us all in for free coffee and muffins!! She let us park our bikes under the awning for as long as we needed. She and Coop were over the top friendly and let us look at there 42" touch screen t.v. keeping an eye on the weather. None of our group of 10 had ever stayed at this hotel or had ever heard of it. It was so clean, comfortable and relaxing we are going to plan a bike ride to Tulsa just to stay at this hotel!
2 hours later by the time we left we felt like friends, it was awesome. The pool table was a plus.
Thanks again. Stay at Aloft if at all possible!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 22 September 2011
Thank you for the wonderful compliments! I am going to hold you to your word and look for you guys on your next motorcycle trip to NWA!!!!

Jodi Lightner
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I have been traveling for work for several years now and have never found a hotel staff as fun and inviting as the crew at the Aloft in Rogers (Arkansas). Most hotels feel like a filing cabinet during the week--the Aloft is quite the exception. A familiar face, quick joke, and cheerful helping hand are always waiting. A few of the great people that make the experience so amazing and unique:
Coop - Engaging and funny, keeps you on your toes and makes sure you get everything you need, with gusto
Michelle - Warm, spunky and so much fun!... your friend by the time you arrive for your second stay
Lindsey - Lighthearted and witty, impossible to walk by the bar without stopping for an after work drink if she's around

If you're ever in earshot, driveshot, or flyshot of this place do yourself a favor and stop by.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
jodilig, Director of Sales at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, 14 September 2011
Thank you for the wonderful comments on our staff! I know I am partial, but we really do have a great staff who are very geniune and love what they do! We appreciate your business.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 September 2011

This hotel is perfectly located for all the businesses in the area and has by far the nicest rooms. However, what really makes this special is the great staff. They get to know all of their guests and make the stays special which is tough to do when a lot of their customers are in and out business travelers. I would not look anywhere else for a room

Room Tip: Get to the know the front desk people and they will help place you
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Slava D
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 August 2011

My wife and I arrived Saturday afternoon for a one night stay. A very nice and personable young lady by the name of Kori checked us in. This review is entirely a praise of Kori and the customer service she provided.

Kori put us in a room on the 6th (top) floor, entirely because (and she said as much) there was a poetry reading and DJ session going on that night in the lobby from 7pm-Midnight. She said they can be loud and that we shouldn't hear it one bit that far up. Little did I know how thoughtful that was. Around 10pm I went down to the car to get something, and could hear the ridiculously loud music as far up as the 4th floor. We never heard a peep of noise and slept like babies.

The rooms and accommodations in this place were nice, comfortable and trendy, but I would stay here again without hesitation for no other reason than the curteous and thoughtful customer service that young lady provided my wife and I.

• Stayed August 2011