“Surprising and different”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Was introduced to Aloft by requesting 3-star last minute booking from popular 3rd party website. Arrived 10pm on a Friday evening to a club like atmosphere in the lobby. After the initial surprise at the check-in, I also had to pause on entering my room. The hotel is very obviously aiming for something different and after a little while to let a 50-something year old business/leisure traveler get used to the concept, I must say different was good. The room had everything needed for it's rating and I found myself looking around the room agreeing with the designer's placement of each of the components. I would encourage any cost conscious traveler to try this super clean crisp concept at least once.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at the Aloft hotel during a two day lacrosse tournament and were excited to have the opportunity to try this Starwood brand for the first time. It did not disappoint. First time visitors to an Aloft should be very aware that this brand is going for a modern, hip, low frills approach. The rooms have a very European design - economy of space and minimalist in decor. We liked it very much. The rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high speed internet and a good size flat screen TV. Bed was very comfortable and the room clean. The lobby is a "happening place" in the evenings. The lobby bar is a great gathering spot if you are travelling with a group or just want a place to enjoy a drink. There is music as well as a pool table, checkers, and backgammon sets to enjoy as well. Continental breakfast is complimentary and perfectly sufficient given the very reasonable price of the rooms. Hot breakfast (egg sandwiches, etc) are available for a little money - we didn't go this route.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

A birthday weekend was planned by my wife and kids with a comp stay here courtesy of my kids. It was nice to stay at a pet-friendly hotel. The hotel has a unique, almost industrial, design and is very functional. It is easy to get to and parking is convenient. Very clean and nice and I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear BiggieSauls,
Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you for choosing Aloft Rogers to celebrate your birthday. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and everything in the hotel was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This place is my home away from home. Service is awesome, Staff is awesome, Bar is awesome, although it opens way too late. Workout room is good. I have stayed in most every hotel in the area, and this is by far the best. Very clean.

Room Tip: Best Hotel in the Area
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed here several times....and the staff is the main reason we keep coming back! They remember us by our name and are happy to see us! That is a nice touch after a long day have traveling...Rooms are standard Aloft issue...good value for the price. Never had any problems there and will be back in 2 weeks :)

Room Tip: pick a room away from the highway...only call out.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I thought I had researched all the pet-friendly hotels in the Bentonville area and was confident that the hotel I wanted was the only one that would meet my criteria on Priceline.com. To my surprise, the hotel that accepted my bid was Aloft. I'd never heard of it before. I was disappointed that they didn't offer a free breakfast, which was a consideration since I was traveling with my husband, four grandchildren, and their parents. But that was offset by the fact that they did not charge a pet deposit -- something for which I had expected to spend $75 at the hotel I thought I would get.

Because I was not familiar with the brand, I was apprehensive about whether we'd be satisfied with the hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised to find a clean, modern hotel with nice decor and very comfortable rooms. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

This is not a luxury brand, but it was perfect for what we needed for our family. We spent the following day exploring the town and visiting the local farmers' market. Very nice place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Pat G.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review this hotel. We are happy to hear that we were able to surprise you with your positive hotel experience, and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us so much. We are somewhat of a newer brand, five years old, so we appreciate you taking the opportunity to check us out and to tell everyone about your experience through this review. We hope we have turned you into an Aloft enthusiast and that we will see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed here for one night while visiting the Bentonville area. The hotel is very modern and is in a good location near some restaurants. The beds were nice and comfortable and the rooms were clean. The bathroom area is spacious (for a hotel) and has an actual shower. The hotel does seem a little worn here and there. The front desk staff was nice and helpful and gave us directions to Crystal Bridges. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Emd581
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Emyd123,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would come back again. I am especially glad to hear that the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful as we pride ourselves on great customer service. I hope that you will come stay with us again the next time that you are in the area.