“Modern and chic”

Aloft Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Check-in was a breeze. The rooms are very small and modern. Perfect for just me but too small for my family. Love the bathrooms and mirrors but wouldn't have been enough space if I was sharing with co workers. I Also noticed it seemed very pet friendly and active bar and lounge.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear RhoRhoB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback in regards to the size of the room, and are glad to see that it didn't deter too much from your overall stay. We certainly appreciate you choosing Aloft, and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have to be honest, the hotel was not what I expected and it took the first day of a 4 day / 3 night stay to get used to it. I don't mean that in a bad way, it's just different then the normal business hotel - which I guess is exactly what they want.... I assume.

After the initial reaction, I came to enjoy my stay. The staff were nice and tried to be helpful - Meagan even printed out my boarding pass. The room was neat and clean and the room fit my needs. It was more then big enough to feel comfortable in and although I opted out of the daily clean, I was given fresh towels daily. The small refrigerator was fine and allowed for beverages and a few restaurant leftovers. The wifi was strong and easy to access.

They had a nice snack bar which I used nightly. While I did not frequent the lounge, the pool table was a nice touch.Overall I enjoyed the hotel and would come back to this location or a Aloft in another city.

There are a few small drawbacks which I have to be honest about - the 2 -1 shampoo and conditioner is not great and I ended up buying my own,They also did not sell small items such as a razor but rather I would have had to buy a whole travel kit. The hallways should probably be better lit - I say that while knowing its an attempt to have a modern decor but you can accomplish that and still provide a stronger sense of security and lighting (although I did feel safe).

I would just also add that breakfast is continental and so I went to a breakfast place which luckily is close by. That is okay, they were honest about the breakfast and as mentioned, there is a close and reasonable place that you can actually see from my room.

The hotel is exceptionally close to just about every place you would go - there are so many restaurants nearby that you lose count. It was very convenient and close to the airport. Finally, the price was very reasonable - nor sure if there was a tie into the business event I attended or if their prices are always that good.

Room Tip: If you want separate shampoo and conditioner ...... bring your own and don't forgot a razor or t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I always love the ALofts. They are contemporary styling with comfortable beds. This one is very handy to stay in if you have a stay in the area. We were in town to visit Crystal Bridges (again). By the way, if you haven't gone, schedule a trip just to see this place! Folks are always friendly. They have great snacks you can purchase 24/7. My one hint would be to ask for a room that is not directly above the outdoor lounge area and NOT on the side by the highway. The hotel backs up to a major freeway and it is way noisy on that side. One suggested improvement: get quieter air conditioners!

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the highway side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Was introduced to Aloft by requesting 3-star last minute booking from popular 3rd party website. Arrived 10pm on a Friday evening to a club like atmosphere in the lobby. After the initial surprise at the check-in, I also had to pause on entering my room. The hotel is very obviously aiming for something different and after a little while to let a 50-something year old business/leisure traveler get used to the concept, I must say different was good. The room had everything needed for it's rating and I found myself looking around the room agreeing with the designer's placement of each of the components. I would encourage any cost conscious traveler to try this super clean crisp concept at least once.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at the Aloft hotel during a two day lacrosse tournament and were excited to have the opportunity to try this Starwood brand for the first time. It did not disappoint. First time visitors to an Aloft should be very aware that this brand is going for a modern, hip, low frills approach. The rooms have a very European design - economy of space and minimalist in decor. We liked it very much. The rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high speed internet and a good size flat screen TV. Bed was very comfortable and the room clean. The lobby is a "happening place" in the evenings. The lobby bar is a great gathering spot if you are travelling with a group or just want a place to enjoy a drink. There is music as well as a pool table, checkers, and backgammon sets to enjoy as well. Continental breakfast is complimentary and perfectly sufficient given the very reasonable price of the rooms. Hot breakfast (egg sandwiches, etc) are available for a little money - we didn't go this route.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

A birthday weekend was planned by my wife and kids with a comp stay here courtesy of my kids. It was nice to stay at a pet-friendly hotel. The hotel has a unique, almost industrial, design and is very functional. It is easy to get to and parking is convenient. Very clean and nice and I would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Amy_Poe, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear BiggieSauls,
Happy Belated Birthday! Thank you for choosing Aloft Rogers to celebrate your birthday. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and everything in the hotel was to your liking. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This place is my home away from home. Service is awesome, Staff is awesome, Bar is awesome, although it opens way too late. Workout room is good. I have stayed in most every hotel in the area, and this is by far the best. Very clean.

Room Tip: Best Hotel in the Area
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers

Been to Aloft Rogers-Bentonville? Share your experiences!