“Terrific!”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Springfield, Missouri
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Have stayed at this hotel several times the past few years - always receive a warm, friendly welcome from the staff. Excellent and comfortable accommodations, convenient location. Have stayed at several other hotels in the Rogers area and this is the best place to stay!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Staffs are courteous, rooms are really nice clean and big.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank MukundMohan
Creston, Iowa
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I can honestly say I do not have one complaint. I was welcomed as soon as I came in by the Front Desk lady named Ashley and she helped me get checked in quickly while having nice conversation. I later met the Genreal Manager of the hotel who made arrangements for my children to be able to swim at another hotel who had an indoor pool since it was cold out and this hotel has an outdoor pool. They also upgraded my room so that my children had more space which was GREATLY appreciated. The price was excellent, the service was excellent, and the staff was excellent. I will defiantely be staying there again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor has a very nice two bedroom suite with balcony.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Adavis05
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The Mainstays was an excellent place to stay, very clean, had friendly staff who are looking out for the best for their guests, loved the "NO SMOKING" hotel and CLEAN rooms, comfortable beds. We will definitely be back when we return to Rogers, AR.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SheilaC306
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 7 September 2011

New Hotel with flat screen tvs, clean rooms. But what really sets them apart is their staff they all go out of their way to make you feel at home. They have a great comp breakfast, and Monday thru Wed they have a small party with finger food and drinks ( Beer and Wine)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Rdkeck
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one month with my family. It is a very nice and good hotel for stay. All the employees of this hotel are very helpful and cooperative. The service of this employee's is excellent..
MainStay, wish you all the Best..... I wish I will stay again in MainStay....
Thanks for your support.

Regards
Samrat

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Samrat_Nath
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I have to be totally honest. I travel a decent amount in my line of work. My stay at MainStay Suites in Rogers, Ark was the most comfortable I have had in years. Most of all the front desk staff was not only friendly but most attentive to my and my co-workers needs. I will HIGHLY recomend this establishment to anyone I know coming to this area. Thank you.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank DeanMalone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Best Western Plus Castlerock Inn & Suites

Been to MainStay Suites Rogers? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about MainStay Suites Rogers

Property: MainStay Suites Rogers
Address: 301 S 45th St, Rogers, AR 72758-1632
Region: United States > Arkansas > Rogers
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — MainStay Suites Rogers 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your MainStay Suites Rogers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.