“Home away from Home”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Atlanta, GA.
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about my stay at this hotel. I travel a lot for work and for pleasure. I have stayed in 5 star-plus hotels in Ireland and Europe, I will say this hotel rates above those hotels and at a much inexpensive price. When I first registered to stay at this hotel, Gloria was very professional and greeted me with such warmth I couldn't wait to meet her. When I arrived, TJ picked me up from the airport and was equally as professional and warm. The whole staff is the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. To name a few; John, my driver from and to work. Loretta, who prepared our full breakfast, our evening snacks with beer and wine, always greeted us after a hard day at work with a smile and conversation. Spencer and Patrick who arranged for the van to transport me to work when my hours where changed from 8:30 to 7:30 in the morning. They all made you feel like family.

The rooms are large, clean, spacious, well organized, modern, vibrant colors, 2 flat screen tv's, enough cabinets, bins, and dresser drawers for your hanging clothes, shoes and folding clothes. There are three doors separating the living area from the bedroom, the bedroom from the large walk-in closet, and the bathroom from the large walk-in closet. An ideal situation if you had an overnight quest, plenty of privacy.

I had the choice of using my personal lap top in my room or use the two desk tops at the business office room, which was always neat, with plenty of paper, pens, a fax/copy machine, and two printers.

I did use the work out room several times while there. Again very clean with fresh towels.

I never had to wait to wash and dry my clothes.

When I didn't rent a car for the weekend, the van was always available to take you to the Pinnacle Mall or to Walmarts to do your grocery shopping.

Last but not least, I do need to mention the fresh fruit bowl always full at the entrance and the cookies awaiting you when returning from work. Such a pleasant touch. How great is that.

Love you Main Stay Suites..... Will definitely be staying at my new found home when in Rogers/Bentonville Arkansas again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Pansy_Thompson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here recently during a weekend trip to see the Crystal Bridges Museum and the Peel Mansion in Bentonville. The hotel met all of our requirements and was an excellent value. It is near Highway 540, but far enough so as not to hear the highway noise--we were able to keep the windows open all night. When I asked about a larger suite for our next visit, Spencer gave me a tour of a two-bedroom suite--it had two bathrooms and two kitchens! We were very impressed with the large breakfast buffet. I asked if it was a Sunday special, and they said no, they always have that much food. We were only there for one night, but we could have been comfortable for several nights in the cozy suite. We will definitely stay here again soon!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank marshaw446
New Jersy
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I was welcomed as soon as I came to Airport and they helped me get checked in quickly while having nice conversation. The price was excellent, the service was excellent, and the staff was excellent. I will defiantely be staying there again when I am in the area, also excellent break fast and snacks. I really enjoyed staying in this hotel one of best experince I had here.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Subbanagulu P
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 9 March 2012

Have stayed at this hotel several times the past few years - always receive a warm, friendly welcome from the staff. Excellent and comfortable accommodations, convenient location. Have stayed at several other hotels in the Rogers area and this is the best place to stay!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert W
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Staffs are courteous, rooms are really nice clean and big.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank MukundMohan
Creston, Iowa
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I can honestly say I do not have one complaint. I was welcomed as soon as I came in by the Front Desk lady named Ashley and she helped me get checked in quickly while having nice conversation. I later met the Genreal Manager of the hotel who made arrangements for my children to be able to swim at another hotel who had an indoor pool since it was cold out and this hotel has an outdoor pool. They also upgraded my room so that my children had more space which was GREATLY appreciated. The price was excellent, the service was excellent, and the staff was excellent. I will defiantely be staying there again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor has a very nice two bedroom suite with balcony.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Adavis05
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The Mainstays was an excellent place to stay, very clean, had friendly staff who are looking out for the best for their guests, loved the "NO SMOKING" hotel and CLEAN rooms, comfortable beds. We will definitely be back when we return to Rogers, AR.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple