“Great place and personnel”

MainStay Suites Rogers
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Panama City, Panama
“Great place and personnel”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed with my son for two separate nights and overall the hotel was very good. A couple of recommendations: the airport shuttle needs to improve its service for the guests travelling to and from the airport and the dining area is way too small to be comfortable. The breakfast is very good but everything is so cramped because there is not enough space! There are few tables and if the room is full it is hard not to bump on people.

One of the front desk clerks, Kathy, is very very helpful and will give you ideas and recommendations on where to go, directions, etc. She is a big asset to this hotel.

The housekeepers are very nice and will do everything possible so you can be comfortable.

The rooms are nice, the beds are comfortable but I found them a bit too high for me and for my son. The shower of room 301 or 302, not sure now, needs some repairs on the wall. Overall, nice rooms with a small kitchen area, ideal when you have kids.

I will stay again but probably ask for a first floor room on a corner.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 May 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay in the Rogers area, this hotel is a great option. The whole staff is phenomenal, but I would have to single out the ladies who work in the afternoon for their pleasant personalities and their attention to customer service. Vicky, Loretta and Angie make coming back from work a treat. Anyone who travels extensively understands that coming back to a dreary hotel is downright depressing. Here the manager's reception makes unwinding after work easy. The rooms are very clean and the beds and indeed all of the furniture is comfortable. 24hr Starbucks coffee and an in room kitchen make this hotel a winner!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Colorado Springs, CO
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,019 helpful votes
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is a lovely hotel! At check in, we were accidentally assigned to the wrong room so they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite and it was bigger than an apartment! Once entering, there was a full size frig with freezer, dishwasher, sink, microwave and 2 stove top burners (no oven) plus pots, pans, dishes, tupperware, silverware, etc. Then the living room had sleeper sofa, chair, TV, and a door to outside which had a large double sized patio deck with 2 sets of outdoor tables and chairs.

To the left of the entry way was a small hall that had a bedroom with queen bed, TV, and a huge walk in closet with shelves. Down that small hall was a vanity with sink and mirror then door to bathroom with toilet, tub & shower.

To the right of the living room was the master bedroom. It had computer desk & chair, queen bed, 3rd TV, walk in closet with shelves, kitchenette with sink, mini fridge and microwave (which unfortunately did not work), and also a 2nd full bathroom with vanity and sink inside, toilet, tub & shower. A very huge bedroom - the bedroom was the size of a regular hotel room itself!

The suites here are amazing!!!!! A dishwasher, 3 TV's, 2 full bathrooms, double balcony - wow!!!!

The place was very, very clean. The beds were amazing with pillow top mattress plus additional pillow top mattress pad - very, very comfortable!

The only "negatives" about our room was....one of the microwaves did not work, when I filled the master bathtub some crusted dried stuff floated up out of the drain - I had to empty and fill the tub 3 times before all the dried stuff stopped entering my bath water, they only had 2 sets of dishes yet there were 4 of us there, and even though there was automatic dishwasher detergent, there was not any dish soap to hand wash a dish you might want to reuse. These issues did not make our stay any less wonderful! We loved it here!!!

The pool is outdoors but heated to 80 degrees so you can use it anytime. We didn't because it still felt cold being April outside and there were lots of leaves & pollen floating all over the water.

The breakfast was yummy too! They make their own yogurt granola cups with fresh fruit. The first day I had one and it was amazing. The 2nd morning, they forgot to put ice in the chilling tray so they were warm and we didn't eat one.

For huge suites, free breakfast, no smoking and no pets -- it was definitely worth it! The total cost of our room after tax was $98! Amazing!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nowincolorado
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Fantastically hotel, extremely friendly staff. Free managers reception Mon-wed serving finger foods and beer & wine. Free breakfast. Will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank murmagmazy
Atlanta, GA.
Reviewed 11 April 2012

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about my stay at this hotel. I travel a lot for work and for pleasure. I have stayed in 5 star-plus hotels in Ireland and Europe, I will say this hotel rates above those hotels and at a much inexpensive price. When I first registered to stay at this hotel, Gloria was very professional and greeted me with such warmth I couldn't wait to meet her. When I arrived, TJ picked me up from the airport and was equally as professional and warm. The whole staff is the best hotel staff I have ever encountered. To name a few; John, my driver from and to work. Loretta, who prepared our full breakfast, our evening snacks with beer and wine, always greeted us after a hard day at work with a smile and conversation. Spencer and Patrick who arranged for the van to transport me to work when my hours where changed from 8:30 to 7:30 in the morning. They all made you feel like family.

The rooms are large, clean, spacious, well organized, modern, vibrant colors, 2 flat screen tv's, enough cabinets, bins, and dresser drawers for your hanging clothes, shoes and folding clothes. There are three doors separating the living area from the bedroom, the bedroom from the large walk-in closet, and the bathroom from the large walk-in closet. An ideal situation if you had an overnight quest, plenty of privacy.

I had the choice of using my personal lap top in my room or use the two desk tops at the business office room, which was always neat, with plenty of paper, pens, a fax/copy machine, and two printers.

I did use the work out room several times while there. Again very clean with fresh towels.

I never had to wait to wash and dry my clothes.

When I didn't rent a car for the weekend, the van was always available to take you to the Pinnacle Mall or to Walmarts to do your grocery shopping.

Last but not least, I do need to mention the fresh fruit bowl always full at the entrance and the cookies awaiting you when returning from work. Such a pleasant touch. How great is that.

Love you Main Stay Suites..... Will definitely be staying at my new found home when in Rogers/Bentonville Arkansas again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Pansy_Thompson
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed here recently during a weekend trip to see the Crystal Bridges Museum and the Peel Mansion in Bentonville. The hotel met all of our requirements and was an excellent value. It is near Highway 540, but far enough so as not to hear the highway noise--we were able to keep the windows open all night. When I asked about a larger suite for our next visit, Spencer gave me a tour of a two-bedroom suite--it had two bathrooms and two kitchens! We were very impressed with the large breakfast buffet. I asked if it was a Sunday special, and they said no, they always have that much food. We were only there for one night, but we could have been comfortable for several nights in the cozy suite. We will definitely stay here again soon!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank marshaw446
New Jersy
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I was welcomed as soon as I came to Airport and they helped me get checked in quickly while having nice conversation. The price was excellent, the service was excellent, and the staff was excellent. I will defiantely be staying there again when I am in the area, also excellent break fast and snacks. I really enjoyed staying in this hotel one of best experince I had here.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Subbanagulu P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas

Been to MainStay Suites Rogers? Share your experiences!