“Excellent Place to Stay”

MainStay Suites Rogers
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I was in town for business and I was very pleased with this establishment. The room was very clean and was above my expectations. I had never stayed at a MainStay Suites prior to this visit.

The room was equipped with a full kitchen, 2 TVs, a sofa, coffee and work table. The bathroom and bedroom were very spacious and there was a nice full walk-in closet.

The bed was very comfortable (at least to me). I really enjoyed the room overall.

The staff was very attentive and professional. They worked with us to get a shuttle to and from the airport as we needed.

The only really cons I could think of would be the breakfast selection was okay but not great. Also I was on and end room and my wi-fi was pretty weak overall.

All in all, I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I travel for business to Bentonville and I just discovered this hotel by chance. The room was clean, very comfortable, and actually equipped with a full kitchen, ample bathroom and even a walking closet. Super cozy with a home style. Wifi is complimentary as well as breakfast although menu options are somewhat limited. 2 free cocktails per night were included. For the price it was just the best choice of value. I will repeat.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I was so impressed by the staff and manager. they were so accomadating for my family and I. It was a great room very very clean and they even switched our room to make space for my family! !!! I willl stay here again and again! TIFFANY C

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I have stayed multiple times while visiting clients in the Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale area. The hotel is close to the freeway. The internet has been easy to access and conduct business on. The business room makes it easy to print out last minute pages.

There is an excellent running trail close by and several restaurants within walking distance. There is a fitness center and movie theaters when you get some down time.

The price is reasonable for a suite that includes a kitchenette area and the staff have always been courteous and friendly.

Room Tip: In the summer, get a room on the East side. The sun can be pretty hot and the AC usually over cools...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I just stayed 3 nights with a group of friends. What a wonderful place to stay. Staff was more than accommodating especially Jonathan. The rooms were very clean. There was a variety of foods for breakfast from hot to cold. It was in walking distance of a very good restaurant. There was a small pool. Beds were very comfortable. I liked the fact that it sat off the main road.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I stayed in Mainstay suites on and off from Feb’13 – May’13 on a business visit, on the whole the stay has been fantastic.

The hotel is strategically located near some of the good restaurants, shopping mall and cinema hall and all are accessible by walk. Towards to the left side of the hotel is a very calm road, perfectly suitable for an evening jog / walk.

I stayed in a Queen size room and space was decent & beds were comfy and clean. The best thing is the mini kitchen with basic utensils that would be sufficient to cook for 2 persons. The staff were really courteous, especially Cassie. She is always ready to help you and very friendly. The hotel provides pick and drop to your work location, it is a boon to people who come for a short term visit to the city where without car you are locked.

Towards the end of my visit, I started referring Mainstay as my home @ Bentonville. It was such a delightful experience during my stay at Mainstay

Raj-

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Clean, modern hotel within walking distance to Starbucks and restaurants. Hot breakfast in morning. Room are nice with kitchenette. Friendly front desk staff. Angie, our van driver was super nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business