“Owner”

MainStay Suites Rogers
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Above the grade! Excellent service, accomodations superb, mainstart breakfast YUMM! Oh, and the beds are comfortable! Stayed here earlier in the year. Were in the area again so we travelled this direction to stay here again. Very unusual for us, tells how great this place is.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the MainStay Suites a glowing review. Your feedback is very important to us. I can't wait to share your comments with my team. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations the next time you're in town.

There are newer reviews for MainStay Suites Rogers

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Great hotel! I was in Rogers on business and had the pleasure of staying at MainStay Suites. It is very conveniently located next to I-540, but it is extremely quite. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Each room is like a small suite, with a separate bedroom and living room/kitchen. Flat screen TVs in both rooms. There is also a spacious desk which is great for business travelers. Continental breakfast is also very convenient. Very reasonable price too for such a good hotel. A+++

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for the MainStay Suites with such positive feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I loved the lay out of this room. It was like a mini apartment. I was able to open my window and let the fresh air in....lovely clean room, clean bath you can feel comfortable bathing in that, the room coffee was beautiful but you can also help yourself to always ready Starbucks downstairs. There's a grill by the pool if you feel like cooking a steak, full size fridge and freezer in the room, granite bench tops, cups bowls knives forks , cookers everything you need. I could live here. And the shops restaurants and bars that are all in walking distance just makes this hotel THE BEst.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a glowing review of the MainStay Suites Rogers. We very much appreciate and value your feedback. Your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I can't wait to share it with my team! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Making reservations with Carmen at Main Stay Suites Rogers was a great experience. Carmen was polite, friendly and made this experience excellent.
I will be using this hotel next year when I need to reserve rooms for my family to stay during the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the MainStay Suites Rogers. We are delighted that you enjoyed making a reservation here. I will share your praises with the entire staff. Your review will serve as encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we'll be seeing you soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This is an awesome hotel, i have stayed here several times and can say that the staff are very friendly, the rooms, beds and amenities are first rate, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to visit Rogers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David G
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are very proud of our property and staff here at the MainStay Suites Rogers. We strive for excellence in customer service and the amenities we provide. Our team is delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again next time you visit the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My adult son and I stay at this hotel anytime we are travelling to the area. We find it comfortable for a stay of a few days. There are ample hotels to choose from and most are quite nice and comfortable in the area, but the staff of this hotel make you feel like famly and are ready to serve you anyway they can, this is what puts this property over the top for us. This time we were accompanied by my husband, his father and we had a two bedroom unit, very nice.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, but the two bedroom units are great if you need more room/
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff. Our team works real hard to give our guests a top-notch experience. All of us are grateful to be your 'home away from home'. We look forward to serving you on your next stay at MainStay Suites Rogers.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Great location. Beds are excellent. Rooms are really clean. Staff/management = excellent. I stay here on each visit. This time I brought my wife and son. Both really like this hotel!! This trip we booked a two bedroom unit. Excellent choice!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cassie P, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

We really appreciate and value your feedback. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind review. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Your survey responses serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.