MainStay Suites Rogers
US$186
US$169
US$136
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$121
Fairfield Inn
US$171
US$154
Travelocity
All reviewsstarbucks coffeesmall balconyfront deskwalk in closetchoice hotelshappy houroutdoor poolqueen bedbiscuits and gravygreat hotelkitchenette areastove topburner cooktopthe wrong roomnice shoppingplace to staynw ar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2010

Having stayed at this property for over 2 months, I have found it to be an anomaly in the normal standards set by extended stay hotels. The property, staff, management and amenities have all exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend the MainStay Suites in Rogers Arkansas to any business traveler and should I return to Rogers in the future, I will be happy to call this hotel a temporary home once again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jake051
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I have been staying at the hotel for 4 months! It has to be a great pace or I wouldn't be here that long. Very clean rooms, complimentary breakfast, dinner and refreshments three nights a week. Their shuttle will pick you up and take you to the airport, it even takes me to my office. That alone is a huge cost savings.

The staff is very friendly and responsive to my needs. They have a small gym onsite, but you have free access to a great gym down the street that is just as new and has everything. If you have to be in Rogers/Bentonville Arkansas this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank swhays
Reviewed 24 February 2010

Coming from a very picky person...my stay here was incredible. All of the staff, from management to cleaning staff, were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere during the evening reception was fablous. The room had modern decorations, a fully equiped kitchen, a paperwork/computer area, and was VERY VERY clean. The beds were amazingly comfortable. Great water pressure in the shower. I travel a lot with my job. This is by far my new favorite place to stay in the Fayetteville/Spingdale/Rogers/Bentonville area. The staff really go above and beyond to ensure that your stay with them is satisfactory.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kkarr
Reviewed 4 November 2009

It was the nicest place for the money that I have stayed. I have recommended it to others. The hotel is very clean and very comfortable and the staff is top notch. They have super beds and a wonderful hot breakfast as well. If you have never stayed here, you need to give it a try!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank drahcrohserf
Reviewed 13 November 2008

We were in town for a day and decided to spend the night. We luckily stumbled upon the MainStay Suites and had an incredible experience. The rooms were in pristine condition, the beds the most comfortable I have slept in in a LONG time and the service was superior. As for the continental breakfast . . . it leaves the others out cold. Everything was first rate . . . and they even had a Starbucks Coffee machine dispensing great coffee for us at breakfast. If you are looking for a reasonable hotel with a GREAT experience, definitely book your stay here!!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Roadrunner1210