“They spoiled us!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Fort Worth, Texas
“They spoiled us!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Took my grandkids on a road trip to see their Great-Grandmother in Arkansas. Made reservations at a local Holiday Inn Express. I have used Holiday Inn Express many times and am an IHG member. My grandchildren (4 of them) and I had the best stay ever in a Holiday Inn Express!!! The host at the desk (Mac) was absolutely the best welcoming committee we have received. After a long day on the road, 8 hours, we were greeted and even handed out gift bags for the kids!! I have never had that before or since!!
Thanks to Mac there at Bentonville for making our stay exceptional!! We occupied the hotel and the pool and the hot tub there and loved every minute we were there. I would say, they spoiled us!!

Room Tip: Corner room are the best, request a suite if possible! Much more room
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

Pros:
Rooms were Clean and spacious

Cons:
* Staff could not getting billings straight, four rooms booked under one credit card but paid for with different cards. Three of four rooms billed to one card.
*Priority points assigned to one number even tho' seperate numbers given at check in.
*Tryed for two days to get tv fixed finally gave up.
* Restaurant over priced, better breakfast at Holiday Inn Express and free

Will only stay at again as last resort.

Room Tip: Find a different Hotel.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear John W,

We welcome feedback especially from our valued IHG Rewards Club Member like you. I apologize for the unfortunate incident relating to our level of staff service, room amenities and prices at our restaurant. We want our guest to have a pleasant and professional experience when dealing with our employees. Your comments will help us improve our services and offer a great experience for our guest. While I understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Zelyn N
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed two weekend nights recently at this hotel. We were very satisfied with the entire stay. This facility is very modern, clean, comfortable and safe. All of the staff go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which also had a pullout sofa. This room certainly met our expectations. The location to the interstate and many restaurants and shopping add to the appeal of this hotel.

Rural Hall, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Overall, I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel. The facilities were very clean and well kept up. The daily room cleaning services were great. You can tell the housekeeping employees take their jobs seriously. This means a lot when I travel, so thank you!

Room Tip: 3rd floor - Room 317 was great
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We arrived and found our reservation for two of our three rooms had been cancelled "accidently" even though I had called to confirm the week prior. Regardless of the fact that both front desk employees said it was the hotel's mistake, the manager seemed unwilling to assist us. We finally were accommodated. Upon checkout, I was given my statement of charges, which I reviewed with the desk, and confirmed the zero balance. However, when I looked online a few days later, my credit card had been charged twice the amount on my statement. I called the manager who told me he couldn't just "credit my account" and referred me to MasterCard saying they were the ones who made the mistake. Hours of phone calls later, MC did handle this for me. This trip and the associated problems could have salvaged if it weren't for the rude, arrogant manager. Steer clear and go to the Embassy Suites down the street.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear JuliaS1205,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Your satisfaction is important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. Please remain assured that we have recorded your comments and will forward it to the appropriate departments for review and future considerations.

Karen C
portland, Or
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed here 6 nights recently, visiting family in the area. We didn't realize we hit the weekend of the Bikes, Blues, and BBQ. The place was full of bikes and bikers which made the noise level pretty high as the locaton is right by the freeway. Even when the bikes were gone, the freeway noise was still an issue for sleep. Next time we would request a room away from the freeway, although the way the property is situated, it might not make a lot of difference. Overall this is a nice hotel. The breakfast leaves much to be desired as previously stated. There's a nice breakfast place across the street that we enjoyed. Having a living room area and a separate bedroom area are a big plus. Pillows need some improvement.

Room Tip: Top floor away from freeway as much as possible.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dear allie19,

Thank you for your taking the time to evaluate our property. I am elated that the room and amenities exceeded your expectations. My apologies for any disturbances caused by the noise challenges during your stay and poor condition of the pillow you received. Your feedback has been valuable to assist us in providing you and our future guests better experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Zelyn N
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

The hotel is very clean. The desk staff very friendly, helpful. Assisted me with all my needs with a smile. They were very polite. Rooms were big with micro and fridge. The rooms were very clean! I had a suite. The hotel has a nice pool area with jacuzzi and an area to sit outside. Friendly bartender and desk staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business