“Impressive Holiday Inn”

Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 27 August 2010

This holiday inn was impressive. We had a suite that felt brand new. Flat screen TV's in both the bedroom and the sitting room. The beds and pillows were fabulous; I could have slept forever. Our suite had a small refrigerator, microwave and wetbar area in the sitting room. It would have been nice if a complementary breakfast was included. There was a one man band playing in the restruant area at happy hour playing to a very small crowd. Free wifii offered in the rooms.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 July 2010

Had a Horrible experience at this hotel. Have stayed at other Holiday Inns before and this was by far the worst. The manger is rude. Stay at the Aloft it is just on the other side and it is truly a better value.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank EnglishCritic
Raydaily, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2010

I am very sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations. All of us at the Holiday Inn & Suites are committed to making this a Great Hotel That Guests Love. We are currently ranked as the #1 Holiday Inn in the State of Arkansas according to our Guests. We are operated by the brand itself, and not a franchise hotel. We will not rest until you are satisfied, and I encourage you are anyone to reach out to me if you have a concern. My name is Ray Daily and I am the General Manager of the hotel, my direct line is 479-845-1340. The Aloft is a great neighbor that many of our guests take advantage of the close proximity to hang out and play in the bar, but enjoy the oversized suites we have to offer in our All Suite and 100% smoke free hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2010

I just had the best experience ever at a Holiday Inn. This hotel is like no other Holiday Inn I have stayed in, anywhere. Every room has a seperate living room with its own LCD tv and the bedroom is private. Plus there is a wet bar and refrigerator. The bathroom felt like I was at a day spa..... Every employee I encountered was so nice. The pool was great and no horrible chlorine smell, it is salt water if you can believe it! They definately made a believer out of me, I love it and will stay there from now on when I have to go to Rogers or Bentonville.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2010

This was my second time staying at this location and I've been very pleased both times. This property is fairly new. I believe it's only a couple years old. The rooms are very spacious and nicely appointed. The bedroom is seperated from the bathroom and sitting room by a door. Both the bedroom and sitting rooms have flatscreen tv's. The front desk is polite and friendly. The only thing I would caution other travelers on is the noise. This hotel is located next to the interstate and the noise can be a problem if you are a light sleeper.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2009

Stayed 11 nights. Nice and new room and bed. Staff was o k , restaurant o k . But the hot tub was the best. Got a great deal on hotwire!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2009

This is a new hotel, nicely appointed. Unfortunately the cleaning staff is lazy. My bed sheets weren't changed in six days, even though I left a note on the pillow for the maid to change them. He/she simply ignored my note. The reason I know the sheets weren't changed is that there was a small hole on the shee that covers the mattress, and it was wrinkled from multiple nights of sleep. The floors in the halls by the elevators and in the elevators need mopping. The elevators metal face needs cleaning. If I were the regional manager for this chain, I would fire the manager for failing to keep his cleaning staff in line. Still, being new, it is still a nice hotel despite its shortcomings.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business

I want you to know I am very sorry about your experience last year. I also want to make you aware that we now have an entirely new management team in place. With the new team, we are committed to ensuring everyone has a great experience and that the Holiday Inn & Suites is truly a Great Hotel That Guests Love. We are managed by the brand and are not a franchise, so I encourage you to give us another try, I am certain you will be pleased. We are now ranked as the #1 Holiday Inn in the State of Arkansas and have a rating of "Excellent" according to our guests. My name is Ray Daily and I am the General Manager of the hotel, my direct line is 479-845-1340.

Reviewed 7 August 2009

They didn't bother cleaning our room, even though we were gone most of the day. When we arrived back in our room in the evening and called down to ask why our room had not been cleaned, the reaction of the desk clerk was not helpful. No apology. Just an accusatory question about whether we had the "do not disturb" sign out. The cleaning crew was in the hallway outside our room when we left, I told the lady. They saw us leave the room. Still no apology. Well, I can send you some towels, she offered. We don't need towels, I told her. We just wanted to return to a clean room.

Since I am writing a review, you should also know that the air conditioning unit is very loud, and it kicks on about every five minutes. It is very annoying, and makes it difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank toplaw
Raydaily, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2010

I want you to know I am very sorry about your experience last year. Information that you have shared was very helpful to us in our efforts to improve our service. I also want to make you aware that we now have an entirely new management team in place. With the new team, we are committed to ensuring everyone has a great experience and that the Holiday Inn & Suites is truly a Great Hotel That Guests Love. We are managed by the brand and are not a franchise, so I encourage you to give us another try, I am certain you will be pleased. We are now ranked as the #1 Holiday Inn in the State of Arkansas and have a rating of "Excellent" according to our guests. My name is Ray Daily and I am the General Manager of the hotel, my direct line is 479-845-1340.