“AWFUL FOOD!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (479) 986-9622
Description: (479) 986-9622
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I'm currently eating here at your restaurant, you staff is very rude, when someone doesn't like your food, they ask for something else saying it's not acceptable and giving them the food they don't like, is not a very good restaurant! Staff is very rude! Food is not good! You'll find our business elsewhere we won't be back! For anyone wanting to eat here I wouldn't recommend it, but if you do best of luck!!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I shy away from Mexican food, since they go wild with spices. The Fajitas here were great, been here several times, as good of Mexican food as I have had.

1  Thank jaspermunch
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We've been to Las Palmas three or four times since moving to the Rogers area a little over a year ago. The food is good, and the service is excellent. The food isn't overly spiced, but has a nice bite to it. Their pico de gallo is nice and spicy, so you can add heat to your meal by putting on extra pico de gallo. We took my son and three of his friends who were down visiting from the Chicago area last summer. To a man (they were all in their 20's) they loved their meal selections. These boys can eat, and they didn't walk away hungry! Their combination plates give you a lot of nice choices to dine on. The food comes out quickly and hot. (The waiter always warns us about the hot plates the food sits on.) We've been to Abuela's in Rogers, which is usually favorably reviewed, but found we like Las Palmas much better. The food is better, and the price is more reasonable.

1  Thank ILCubFan
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was the Las Palmas in Bentonville. My daughter and I stopped by for lunch a couple of days ago and had a terrible experience. My daughter ordered cheese enchiladas w/ queso and explained to the server that she is a vegetarian. The waitress brought her cheese enchiladas covered in chili sauce. That kind of thing happens a lot so we asked to send it back and the waitress became annoyed, rolled her eyes at us, and said that she would have to ask the manager. When she returned from the kitchen she yelled across the room to us that "he said it would be okay THIS time". My food was wrong, too, but I didn't dare send it back. :) There are too many wonderful Mexican restaurants in NWA to go back there again.

1  Thank mary j
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Food is above average with ample quantities. The prices are reasonable. The only negative would be the level of service. Customer service is not their forte and needs improvement

1  Thank Sam L

Been to Las Palmas? Share your experiences!