“Just do it!”
Review of War Eagle Cavern

War Eagle Cavern
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Rogers
More attraction details
Owner description: ARKANSAS' MOST POPULAR PRIVATE SHOW CAVE! Walk straight into a mountain through a huge natural entrance on the shores of Beaver Lake -- our story-telling guides make for great fun on our one-hour guided adventures! After the tour, feed the fish at our boat dock, explore our short nature trails, enjoy pretty lookouts along our bluff lines, and play in the Big Dig. Pan for real gems at the War Eagle Mining Co. - keep everything you find! Search for five lost Indian villages in the Lost in the Woods Maze, and shop in the area's most unique gift shop. We're pet and stroller friendly!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My outdoor club loved our tour and visit to the cavern. We appreciated our tour guide who combined learning with subtle humor. They have a lovely property with lake views and have added several attractions for the kids. The cave entrance is beautiful and there is a lovely grotto inside. The guide pointed out many geologic features and some bats which we found interesting even though we've all seen more extensive caves. I wish we had time to walk the trails, but rain was headed in our direction. I would definitely recommend a stop. Allow two hours.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a really nice little tour. Not a hard trek and not very far in, but it takes a good hour. The guide is very knowledgeable and very friendly. Nice giftshop and very clean area. Its not all rundown like Onyx cave.
Got to see some bats~
We plan on going back next year and taking the grandkids.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

My wife and I toured the War Eagle Cavern. We arrived at the cavern from Beaver Lake. Docking the boat at their entrance we had to walk up a steep hill to the gift shop. The tour lasted over an hour and was very interesting. The tour guide was knowledgeable and available to answer all question. It was a fun tour and worth doing!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

And won't be my last for sure because of it. It's located on beautiful Beaver Lake in AR so that was a plus. It's a curvy road leading to it so there is that. The tour is about an hour but didn't seem like it. At first we didn't want a tour, just wanted to explore but the tour made it b/c our guide knew the historical facts and blended it with humor so I wouldn't have it any other way. I have touches of vertigo and claustrophobia but I was fine; The cool temps helped loads. You will have to duck a bit and wear gripping shoes as it can be slippy due to water in many places. We came prepared. It was amazing and I won't forget it. I'm ready to explore more caves in the Ozarks!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have visited several cavern sites. While the caves are not as spectacular as some I have seen, they are still very nice. And, the tour was probably the best I have been on. Guide was very knowledgeable and personalized the talk to our group. Also, I asked a few questions regarding Eureka Springs attractions of the attendant where we bought our tickets for the cave. He knew most of the answers by memory. When we came back from the tour he had called the attractions we had inquired about and had the info plus a map to give us on our way out. Now that's customer service!