“Fabulous Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reno, Nevada
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Crabby's in Rogers, Arkansas was a real surprise. Terrific food, great waitress, delicious cocktails. What a pleasure to enjoy a 4 star dining experience in Rogers, Arkansas! Family and friends were on our way to Crystal Museum and stopped here for dinner. The food was fantastic and so appreciated! Great spot!

Visited June 2014

Washburn, Missouri, United States
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We ate lunch here and it was wonderful. I had the chicken salad sandwich. It was awesome. My wife had the grilled fish. It was also very good. The server was helpful but unobtrusive. We will definitely eat here frequently in the future.

• Visited April 2014
Emporia, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh My Goodness!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Atmosphere was laid back, but yet romantic for those (like us) who were on a romantic get a way. The waitress was friendly and hard working. The salad had the best ranch dressing I had ever tasted! Don't know what it was, but I could have eaten just ranch. My husband had a big piece of tuna and thought it was fantastic. My filet was a nice size and so delicious! We will definitely go back to Crabby's!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Shari G
Pea Ridge, AR
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our family, 6 adults went to celebrate Mother's Day on Sat. evening. I ordered the shrimp and scallop scampi, but when my order arrived it was one of the other shrimp dishes. I didn't notice it at first, but then I told them and they took it back. It was about 10 min. before it came, but was really good. The waiter did not charge us for it. When they mess up they make it right and don't expect you to pay for it.

• Visited May 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Good seafood”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We stopped in one afternoon when we were looking for a good place for lunch. Crabby's was nearby so decided to try it. We were very happy...the outside patio was wonderful, the food was delicious, and service was excellent (wait staff, that is).

Visited May 2014