“A mixed experience” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crabby's

Crabby's
Ranked #12 of 216 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC
“A mixed experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had the opportunity to eat at Crabby's twice, while visiting with family in Bella Vista.
On the first occasion, we stopped by for late lunch / early dinner. The service was above average and the food was excellent. We were there with a group of four and ordered various appetizers and entrees, sharing everything. All of the dishes we shared were good with the blackened tuna entree being the best.

We returned on the following Sunday for their brunch menu. What a disappointment. Food was served cold, the eggs Benedict with crab was tasteless and the coffee was very week. If this had been our first meal with them, we would not return. Now, realizing the inconsistency, we may still not return.

I only gave Crabby's an average rating because we did enjoy the lunch. If I could separate the meals, lunch would have gotten a good score and brunch would have earned a Very Poor grade.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank YodaNyc

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We ate dinner at Crabby's as it was right across from the Aloft Hotel and we could walk to it.

On entering we were struck by the noise. There was a group in the bar area and what ever they were celebrating required a lot of loud talk and laughter. The dining room was almost full but we were taken to a booth which was fine. Although a waiter came quickly it took awhile for him to return with our wine and take our order.

We started with the Hummus and Pita bread which was excellent. My spouse had a cup of seafood chowder and thought it was very good, I had a house salad which was OK.

For our mains she had the Jumbo Crab Cake and was very pleased with it. I had Seafood Risotto and liked it. A problem was the 2 extra sea scallops I ordered and expected to be in the Risotto, they finally appeared as I was finishing the risotto, they were tasty but not served as I had ordered. We had three glasses of wine and our bill was around $90.

There are many restaurants close to the Aloft and if I were in Rodgers again I would try another place rather than return to Crabby's.

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Loved This Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We like to go here for just casual drinks after work or to have a great tasting dinner. ALSO, this place has the absolute best brunch ever!!!!
Love the atmosphere which works for just my wife and I, or when we want to take our kids and let them go crazy on the patio.
Service rocks... I've met the owner several times and he is such a cool guy.
Will continue to keep going back to this gem

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Make time for Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Last time I had brunch here they had a buffet; that's gone, but the brunch is still good. Of course you can still order off a lunch menu also. Plenty of choices. As is customary, the staff is friendly and professional. Good food, good atmosphere, good times. I arrived around noon but seating was available and the turn over of guest seemed to be steady flow. I never saw a backup for seating. Next time you are in need of brunch or just a good lunch, make time for Crabby's.

Lowell, Arkansas
“Nice upscale restaurant. Good seafood and steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a really nice place to have a drink or have a nice dinner with someone special or friends. Conveniently located to the AMP concert venue. Food is consistently good and the service is excellent. Live music on the patio many nights