“Very pleasant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were on vacation and wanted a simple dinner but were not in the mood for a chain restaurant. We happened to see Lucy's just driving by and stopped. 1950s decor, very casual, and very clean. Wait staff were very outgoing. Home-made desserts looked outstanding but we were too full to eat any. My husband had roast-beef and mashed potato special with other sides. I had turkey and dressing with potatoes, green beans and breaded okra. Overall, slightly above average food but a bit pricey. Green beans needed more seasoning and less liquid but were OK. The okra was outstanding with a type of breaded coating I have not come across before.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I have been here a few times the waitress are great but some of the cooks are hit and miss. If you have a problem with you food tell the waitress and she will have it fixed right a way.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We had the pleasure of having their breakfast some time ago. Based on how good it was we decided to try dinner. I had the roast beef (with was tasteless) along with mashed potatoes that had the powdered brown gravy purchased @ Sam's. The potatoes tasted instant. My other half had the reuben. And we found the sandwich to not be what we expected. Anyone who says this is "great southern cooking" must have not ever had any!!

2  Thank lyndihop
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We were looking for a great Southern breakfast before heading north and was not disappointed with Lucy's Diner. Eggs, sausage, hash browns and biscuits & gravy.... cooked to perfection!!! I like my eggs soft scrambled and hash browns crispy.... they were just the way I ordered them! We will be going back next time in Arkansas!

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We eat here often. We prefer breakfast here over most of the large chains. The food is great and at a great price. Had lunch here once and am not a fan of the french fries but the burger was good.

Been to Lucy's Diner? Share your experiences!