“Staff make all the difference”

Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Bangkok, Thailand
“Staff make all the difference”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

At first sight this is just another anonymous chain hotel. Rooms are a bit tired, though quite spacious, I wasn't expecting much for my $167 per night. The staff though were truly delightful. Firstly they sorted out a problem with my booking, then helped me out with getting materials ready for a meeting, used the shuttle bus when the taxi didn't show up and let me use my room until after 3pm at no charge. Nothing seemed too much trouble.
Breakfast too was better than average with a good choice and hot options.
Look behind the chain hotel façade and you'll find a team happy to serve.
Thank you, Hyatt Place Rogers!
P.S. In contrast, I had dinner at the Outback Steak House next door, awful & avoid

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you so much for your survey. I'm so glad to hear that our staff made your stay so enjoyable. We truly appreciate you choosing Hyatt Place and we hope you will visit us again on your next trip to beautiful NW Arkansas.

Yours in Hospitality,
Hyatt Place Rogers, AR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My family stayed at the Hyatt Place for a weekend. Everything in the building looked new. Our room had a modern decore and appliances. Bathroom was clean and modern( no patchwork) and the view was convienently overlooking our parking. The breakfast was much better than normal, and its located next to shopping, restuarants, and the freeway. Its a bargain! Excellent stay!

• Stayed March 2014
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear it was an enjoyable stay. If there is every anything we can do to make it better, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Yours in Hospitality,

Rogers, AR 72756
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times - while it's still on my list it's moving down. The rooms are getting tired and dirty and probably could use a bit of a deep clean / facelift. I still enjoy the ability to get room service and breakfast (since I'm traveling solo) and the on-stie restaurant makes it very convienent.

The staff is excellent and greet frequest guests with care.

I hope that the rooms get a little TLC so I can continue choosing this when I travel to Bentonville.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for recent survey on your stay at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville AR. Please know that your comments are very important to us.

Please know that we are making updates to the hotel and rooms as quickly as possible and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Hyatt Place Hotel Rogers, AR
Illinois
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed at this same Hyatt Place in 2007 when it opened and it was great...so great that we began, and still, search out a Hyatt Place as our first choice. If it was in the condition it is now, every piece of furniture in the lobby had tears...some around a foot long...even the vases were chipped and damaged, and the service personnel as untrained...we would have never again stayed in a Hyatt Place. The room was fine, a-little worn...but fine, but we also ran into the problem of room keys not working...which isn't a big deal except we arrived around 11:30 pm, after a long drive, and didn't get into the room until after midnight...a pilot was having the same problem and asked for security to just let him into his room. Breakfast was cold and very basic and missing items that were advertised in the elevator...I was like. "Wow, they have waffles now"...but they didn't. We decided to use Gold Member points on this room...if we would have paid $100 we wouldn't have been happy.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank buck2904
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
I want to apologize for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. Though there is no excuse, we were dealing with Internet outages in the area which affects our computer systems that allow us to make keys to each room and that is the reason we had to walk several guest to rooms until the systems were back up and running.

I do realize that since 2007 there is wear and tear on several items and we have ordered new lobby chairs that will be arriving any day.

The waffles on the breakfast are on a rotation schedule with pancakes and French toast. However, if you ever request anything different than what is on the complimentary breakfast for that day, we will always be happy to make it for you free of charge.

Again, I can't apologize enough for the issues you experienced and sincerely hope you will give us another chance to serve you on your next visit to our area.

Hyatt Place Rogers, AR
Euless, Texas
Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is my second stay at a Hyatt place in a month. My previous stay was in Santa Fe, NM. The rooms are the same configuration with a few minor differences between them. The standard king room is large with a king bed, 46 inch TV, refrigerator, desk and large sectional sofa. The hotel is right on the freeway so we requested a room on the other side of the building and it was very quiet. I feel the breakfast is fine and has enough selection that everyone should be able to find something to eat. At $80.00 per night, the Hyatt is far beyond the competition in value. Would definitely stay there again if we are in the Bentonville area.

Stayed November 2013
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey on your most recent stay with Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, AR. We are so happy to hear that your stay was an enjoyable experience and we look forward to serving you again.

McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We arrived late in the afternoon on Saturday and found the hotel very quiet. I approached the front desk to check in and was welcomed warmly. After giving the front desk person my name, I was told what room I would be in then she proceeded to activate my keys. After several attempts, she could not get them activated and informed me she was new. I then went to my motorcycle to retrieve my bags and returned to find she had gotten some help.
The room was clean and smelled fresh.
The free breakfast was priced too high as they should have paid us to eat that stuff. The breakfast sandwiches were frozen as were the pastries, which were still partially frozen. The "hot " food was not hot or even warm. The sausage links were even ice cold. We asked about waffles and were told they were not available that day. The next morning we walked over to IHOP for good hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a room located away from the freeway
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank philco214
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I apologize for the terrible issues with the breakfast and this has been addressed with our staff.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Rogers, AR
Pittsburg, Kansas
Reviewed 14 October 2013

When riding through the Ozarks on the bike we started to stay in Eureka Springs but decided to travel on to one of the best hotels in the area. The Hyatt Place in Rogers has been our go-to location for several years and remains one of our favorites. Maureen the day manager is wonderful to deal with and John, night staff, is also great. They offer a shuttle to restaurants in the area but if you want to walk several are located close at hand. It was because of our stay a few years ago that we have stayed at Hyatt Place hotels across the country with certainty of the same great services, rooms, and breakfast.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side of the hotel for a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
ANicholsHP, Manager at Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful survey and for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at our hotel. We are so glad you chose to stay with us again and we look forward to your next return visit. I will make sure to pass along your wonderful comments to the staff.

Hyatt Place Rogers AR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
#4 of 21 in Bentonville
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers

Been to Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville? Share your experiences!