“Great Place to stay”

Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I am here for a long term stay. Staff is very friendly. Great price for my stay. The rooms are very large. Everything is modern and very clean. The hotel has been full on the weekends for football games and a motor cycle rally yet it has been very quite. Would recommend this for any stay in the area. Rooms have a kitchen a long with it is very close to all the major restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Dear ccorley2009,

We are so pleased to have you with us for an extended stay! Thank you for letting us know how we are doing during your time here, I am very happy to hear that our team continues to give friendly customer service and that our busy Football and motorcycle rally weekends have not affected your experience negatively.

Thank you again for your time, we look forward to providing you with an Excellent experience for the rest of your stay as well!

Best,

Kate T.
Candlewood Suites, Rogers

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Returned here recently for a longer stay. Two rooms were involved. My non-smoking room on the top floor was just as should be though the hallway did smell a bit smoky at times. This is not a non-smoking property. The only roll-in shower accessible room in the property was good except for a dangerously wobbly sink.
Front office staff & housekeeping were very helpful several times.
Will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear luckyokguy,

Thank you for once again choosing the Candlewood Suites in Rogers and for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay with us! I am sorry to hear that there were a couple of items that made your stay less than perfect, but am delighted to hear that our team continues to provide Excellent customer service to all of our guests. Our Maintenance and Housekeeping departments have taken care of the wobbly sink and smoke smell in the hallway and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Northwest Arkansas!.

Thank you again for your time and for choosing the Candlewood Suites in Rogers!

Best,

Kate T.
Candlewood Suites, Rogers

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Other than a couple of issues I had a pleasant stay, with the accomodating staff a notable positive.

My room had extremely poor, to the point of unusable WiFi and I unfortunately was put in a smoking room despite booking non-smoking.

Overall, an average hotel with great staff.

• Stayed: July 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2013

Dear TextbookBaby,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are always very grateful for our guest’s feedback and are particularly pleased that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay.

I was delighted to read that despite your issues WiFi service, you were still able to enjoy your stay with us. I apologize for the shortfalls, nevertheless, I am glad that you were satisfied with most of the features provided.

We greatly appreciate your feedback as this gives us the avenue to improve on our guest satisfaction. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for several weeks over the summer. The first week went well, the staff was friendly, the amenities were basic. And then as time passed my room was barely being cleaned, I found out that staff would "invite" themselves into your room if you didn't answer the door in five seconds, and noise complaints were unanswered. Yikes.

• Stayed: June 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Dear Lonetraveler06,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept our sincerest apology for the over all experience you had during your stay and any inconvenience the situation may have caused you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were there for a week and the staff really made us feel at home. It was so nice to have a kitchen to be able to eat "at home" rather than going out all the time. The beds were comfy. The place was very clean! Highly recommended! There is a little store in the lobby filled with goodies. They have DVD's to borrow while you are there. Jonathan was very helpful with all of our questions. His staff was very friendly and also very helpful. It certainly was a pleasure staying there. Hope to visit the area again soon and of course we absolutely would
BE STAYING THERE again.
If you are staying there heads up....please be sure to visit
"CRYSTAL BRIDGES" in Bentonville. It is an American Art Museum and is beautiful!

Room Tip: They are all little suites and they are clean and comfy. My Aunt and Cousin stayed on another floor...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Kate T, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay with our family here at the Candlewood Suites! We are very happy to hear that your Aunt, Cousin and yourself all enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit. It is always a pleasure to hear from you and I will make sure to pass your message along to Jonathan and the rest of our associates so that they are aware of the Excellent service they are providing!

Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Greeted by very happy and positive woman who handled check perfectly. Had upgraded my wife and I because of Platinum status. Clean and warm room. Property clean and helpful staff. Would return. Close to interstate highway, walking distance to food and movie theatre. Shopping all around with great variety.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M E

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We hold ourselves to very high standards of Guest Services and Cleanliness, so I am pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable check-in experience and that your room was comfortable and clean. I will make sure that our Associates are able to read your review so that they can see the result of their hard work! We know that you have many choices when staying in Northwest Arkansas and we appreciate you choosing the Candlewood Suites in Rogers and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I stayed at Candlewood Suites in Rogers, AR for an extended period in 2010-2011 while working on a project in the area, paid for by my company. When evaluating the total duration of my stay, Candlewood receives high marks. The extremely friendly and helpful staff made my stay as pleasant as working away from home can be. I had the same room for the whole time, and did not check out when I went home on alternate weekends. This made the room seem like my own "place," and that in turn caused me to take responsibility for things like cleaning up, keeping the necessities stocked, making the bed myself, etc. All things the staff does not do on a daily basis. (Rooms were serviced once weekly on a pre-determined schedule.)

If I was a short-term visitor, Candlewood would not be my first or second choice, as the extended-stay feel of the place would not appeal to me. On vacation, I want the room cleaned daily, I want a breakfast buffet, etc. I DO NOT want the entire building to smell like cabbage, to find people loitering in the hallways, or people standing around in the excercise room while waiting for their laundry in their bare feet! I definately got the feeling several of the guests were full time residents, not business travelers.

Beyond all that, the location was great, the grounds were maintained well, and the room was clean and comfortable. There's a small pool, two exercise rooms, and an out-door terrace with gas grills for guest use. Parking is ample, but unsecured. (I had zero trouble). As I said, for a short term visit, there are better choices in the area, but for a long term stay, you could certainly do a lot worse in the area!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay from 2 years ago! As an Extended Stay property we greatly value our guests' privacy so that everyone can experience the same 'home away from home' feeling that you did and we pride ourselves on continuing to provide a friendly and warm atmosphere for everyone staying here. I will make sure that all of our Associates read your review and hope that you are back in town sometime soon to stay with us again!