“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
San Jose, California
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here over the weekend while travelling accross the country. We decided to take a hault due to the sudden change in weather. I had a good nights sleep here and had nothing to complain about. I am picky about the bathrooms and trust me, they have a very nice kept room with all the basics provided. The management was absolutely wonderful. A value for money stay!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Rain06

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Salina, Kansas
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Our stay was one of the most pleasant stays. Quiet rooms, clean, and most comfortable bed ever! The maid and staff were so sweet I wish we could have taken them with us. We will definitely stay here if we are on this side of Arkansas again! Don't take my word for it....check them out yourself.....you will be glad you did!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Sassienuf4u
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I personally am very picky about where I'm going to reside, and I was left delightfully surprised. Very very clean rooms. courteous and quick staff. and quiet. but most importantly CLEAN! definitely value for money.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Westminster, Texas, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This was my second time to stay at Guest Inn. I was looking for a low cost place that i could stay the night that didn't charge me for the things i didn't need or do. It is an older hotel but it is a clean hotel. The owners were very friendly. Next time i am in Rogers this is the place i will be staying. There are plenty of places to eat on the same road. It was quiet at night when i went to bed.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Rogers
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Stayed over 2 months.because working with this management was better than any other hotel/motel I ever stayed in. I appreciated how decent this management was that I quietly & voluntarily helped here and there by picking up & sweeping up in my parking vicinity. A decent place for good people!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
panchal61, Manager at Guest Inn Rogers, responded to this review, 2 March 2013
Thank you for your help.Yes you were also helpful to us.GOOD Guest.God bless.
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We stay two night with you guys. We enjoy our visit. We plan on coming back soon. I just didtn't how you have to pay a deposit on hair dryer and est. But besides that is was great. It was a good location. The rooms wear nice. I wish you should keep the hot water on longer so people can take showers. The owner were nice people they where friendly and understanding. It was close to a walmart and fast food places and dollar store. The bed wear nice but we wish sheets would stay on the bed and not fall off. The water sucked.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Skiatook, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Room was too hot the first day and then the temp dropped and it was too cold. Had to get a room heater from the office. We were in the family room and ended up needed 5 extra pillows because the pillows in the room was so flat. We then had to return the extra things we had in the room before checkout. There was no coffee pot or hair dryer those had to rented with a deposit and daily charge. Also there was a mouse or something running around in the ceiling. On the last morning we had to wait for hot water because it was cold when we got up. The only thing good was the bed was comfortable. I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
panchal61, Manager at Guest Inn Rogers, responded to this review, 10 December 2012
It is all fixed now.All we can say is we are sorry for the trouble and did our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Please also see the rate you were paying too.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers
Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bentonville

Been to Guest Inn Rogers? Share your experiences!