Guest Inn Rogers
US$146
Aloft.com
US$164
US$165
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$102
US$148
US$129
MainStaySuites
US$171
US$156
All reviewsroom was cleanplace to stayin townmotelrefrigeratorsheets
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Generally, I do not prefer to stay in motel, but this occasion my family forced me to stay in a motel and we'd good time at this Motel. It was great experience. The motel room was clean and the owner was very nice. Next time, I would definitely book this motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jatin K
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights very clean and quite! Just what we needed. Management was awesome. This is an older motel but the clean rooms and quite nights are great. Price was awesome too! Stop by and give them a try!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kball0622
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Very clean and spacious room. I am very fussy and so was very nervous initially.
But found the rooms v clean and the staff is excellent. There is absolutely nothing to complain.
Rita (From Cincinnati,OH)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rita P
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here over the weekend while travelling accross the country. We decided to take a hault due to the sudden change in weather. I had a good nights sleep here and had nothing to complain about. I am picky about the bathrooms and trust me, they have a very nice kept room with all the basics provided. The management was absolutely wonderful. A value for money stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rain06
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Our stay was one of the most pleasant stays. Quiet rooms, clean, and most comfortable bed ever! The maid and staff were so sweet I wish we could have taken them with us. We will definitely stay here if we are on this side of Arkansas again! Don't take my word for it....check them out yourself.....you will be glad you did!

• Stayed: June 2013