“Great place to stay”
Review of Guest Inn Rogers

Guest Inn Rogers
Ranked #15 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I always enjoy my stays here clean rooms friendly management in a great location. It has a nice retro feel to it I love classics all it lacks from memory is a 1967 gto out front and neon lighting around the building

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Firebird1996
panchal61, Manager at Guest Inn Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2015

Thank you for your valuable time to write a review for us. GOD BLESS U.
When ever you are in Rogers Please do stop by and be my guest.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on more than 3 occasions. The rooms are clean, quiet, and its the most affordable place in town. The service was phenominal and I couldn't have asked for a more friendly and safe environment from the employees to the other guests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank sincerelyTyler

Thank you for your valuable time to write a review for us. GOD BLESS U.
When ever you are in Rogers Please do stop by and be my guest.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed in room #124. Upon entering it was evident we were not in a 3 or more Star motel. The door facing the inside was dirty, let's say it was blackened. My companion immediately cleaned the door. The bathroom has a vent hanging down from the ceiling, exposing the wiring on the ceiling. The parking for this location blocks in the neighboring room so in the rain we parked several rooms away. The towels are THE Cheapest quality - similar to what you get at a public middle school gym class. The owner is updating several of the other rooms, but in no way would we ever come back to Guest Inn, Rogers, Arkansas. Yes, the owner is friendly & upon inquiring about our stay I mentioned the vent, the dirt, and the wretched ceiling tiles. He appeared sorry. The room costs $45 & it should be a lesson that maybe paying more somewhere else would be advisable. The owner needs to spend as much money on his place of business as he spent on his new VW parked in the entrance to the facility. At 9:30 AM the maid knocked on the door to clean the room. If this penny-pinching owner would have the Do Not Disturb sign like most places this can be avoided. Yes, close to TERRIBLE!

Room Tip: Avoid this place or realize that sometimes staying at a motel is like indoor camping.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
panchal61, Manager at Guest Inn Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2015

I am sorry.
Today we invite you to come and stay with us Most of the problems are fixed and am sure you will have a Clean, Safe, Silent, with best value room.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Generally, I do not prefer to stay in motel, but this occasion my family forced me to stay in a motel and we'd good time at this Motel. It was great experience. The motel room was clean and the owner was very nice. Next time, I would definitely book this motel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jatin K
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights very clean and quite! Just what we needed. Management was awesome. This is an older motel but the clean rooms and quite nights are great. Price was awesome too! Stop by and give them a try!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kball0622
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Very clean and spacious room. I am very fussy and so was very nervous initially.
But found the rooms v clean and the staff is excellent. There is absolutely nothing to complain.
Rita (From Cincinnati,OH)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rita P
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I stayed here over the weekend while travelling accross the country. We decided to take a hault due to the sudden change in weather. I had a good nights sleep here and had nothing to complain about. I am picky about the bathrooms and trust me, they have a very nice kept room with all the basics provided. The management was absolutely wonderful. A value for money stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends