“Nice, but don't ask for housekeeping on Sunday”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Grapevine, Texas
“Nice, but don't ask for housekeeping on Sunday”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed Memorial Day weekend at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Rogers. It is a nice hotel. I did get an upgrade to a King suite with whirlpool - that was VERY nice. The room was lovely and comfortable. The free breakfast was ok. Eggs, Sausage, waffles, and the usual cold breakfast items on Saturday. Sunday, they had eggs, biscuit/gravy, with the usual cold breakfast items. The ONLYl thing that upset me was that I left my room before noon on Sunday to return about 5 and my room had not been made up. I called down to the desk and was told that the housekeeping staff had left already - cost cutting. The manager said they came by my room at 8:00 am and it had a "do not disturb" sign and so they didn't clean my room. Other than that issue - it is nice, very accessable to many food choices, shopping, and movies. The pool area and workout room are nice as well. The front desk had exceptional service and very friendly. I will stay there again,

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank JaneGB

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The hotel is well located with access to a highway that leads directly to Eureka Springs through the Peabody Mountains or access to the main road into Rodgers. I dined at a Louisiana-style restaurant down the street. My room was comfortable and clean. The kitchen was stocked with adequate silverware, china and cooking pans.
The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank William_the_Plougher
Honolulu, HI
Reviewed 17 April 2013

A GREAT and convenient location, next to lots of shoping and places to eat. The property is beautifully maintained and impeccably clean, including the carpet everywhere. The bed was sooooo comfortable with LOTS of great pillows and the bath was adequate size. AC and heating is controlled on the wall thermostat and provided by a unit beneath the window. It did have some low level noise. The closet was somewhat small. Breakfast had a nice assortment (waffles, scrambled eggs. ham, cereals and muffins, toast, soft boidled eggs, oatmeal). Exercise room had one eliptical and one treadmill among other things. Pool was small and more for splash and play with kids. Nice spa. Lobby microwave available with reasonably priced assorted items to purchase. Check-in and check-out was easy as could be with great, friendly staff. This hotel is a great value and had absolutely no reports of any bed bugs that we could find as of our stay April 15, 2013. That's the primary reason we selected it. It's on our list for return stays!!

Room Tip: Might ask for a room facing away from the interstate highway inor der to minimize noise from the roa...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank paulyduckduck
Queens, NY
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I want to commend the excellent service provided by front desk agent Katherine Cameron. When I realized the day of my visit that I had mistakenly booked the wrong hotel location, Ms. Cameron was quick to help change my reservation to the Rogers location without any issues. She went beyond what is expected in order to help make my visit as effortless as possible. Her attention to detail and her professionalism were superb and were greatly appreciated. I travel often for business, including to the Bentonville area, and the level of service provided by Ms. Cameron has pushed the branded Marriott hotels to be my hotels of choice.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
FairfieldInnRogers, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 5 October 2012
Thank you so much for this great review! We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, and Ms. Cameron is a great example of how much our staff is dedicated to accommodating and serving our guests to make their stay a positive experience. Whether traveling for business or even a weekend get-a-way, the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Rogers’s staff takes care of our guests, providing excellent service with a warm welcome, clean and comfortable guest rooms, and prompt attention to guest requests or needs.

Thank you for your Marriott brand loyalty and positive feedback praising one of our staff members! We hope to see you again soon at the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Rogers!
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Booked a three-night stay and ended up in a handicap accessible room due to a glitch on my Marriott profile. The staff was very accomodating and allowed us to change rooms without any hassle. Rooms were clean and decor was up to date. Hot tub was great, indoor pool was a little small but it did the job. Breakfast was above par and the staff accommodated a fresh fruit request without hesitation. Would definately stay again!

Room Tip: The hotel is tucked away behind the Candlewood Suites, so just takes a little navigating to find it.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
FairfieldInnRogers, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn and Suites! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are conveniently located off I-540 on exit 85, and thanks for your great tip for future guests about our location. Our staff always wants to accommodate our guests when possible, so we're so happy we could change rooms for you! Thanks again for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Rogers, and we hope to see you again, soon!
oklahoma
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I usually stay at the Hampton in Rogers, but our group stayed in the Fairfield so I booked there too. Rooms were much small and had few amenities. Over half the channels on the TV didn't work. No ESPN, History, HBO, USA, TNT. I'll be back at the Hampton next time I'm in town.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
FairfieldInnRogers, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the hotel. We apologize that you experienced trouble with your television during your stay. While we were upgrading to HD Cable we had a few glitches in the system that needed to be worked out, we are sorry for this inconvenience. We hope that you change your mind, and will give Fairfield Inn and Suites another try next time you are in town!
Decorah, Iowa
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We booked this back home for $67.00 (AARP....senior discount, etc.) and thought for the price, it was a great deal. The room was freeway-side and therefore a little noisy but the rooms were recently renovated and very lovely. Why pay more at a Courtyard which is always $100.00 and up? We were here to go to the Crystal Bridges Museum which is just down the road. Very convenient to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple