Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers
US$136
US$116
CandlewoodSuites
US$147
MainStay Suites Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$148
US$186
US$169
US$159
US$171
US$154
US$136
All reviewsfront desknational military parkmeeting roomeasy access to the highwayour entire staydecent hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorclean and comfortable roomsking bedpea ridgecrystal bridges museumthird floorroom was largeconvenient locationstaff was friendlywafflesupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2013

The hotel is comfortable, although I would have liked to have had a microwave and fridge. The best part about this hotel is the staff. They are helpful and compassionate, and never seem to stop smiling. (Even housekeeping!) I met the GM and the front desk manager and was impressed with how friendly and down to earth they were. I have changed my hotel of choice, when doing business in NWA. This group seems to have it together. I even enjoyed the breakfast (it wasn't IHOP, but it was what you would expect for a hotel breakfast) and the breakfast staff looked like they were happy to help. I sincerely like staying at this hotel. The restaurants near by and quick access to shopping and entertainment made it the perfect business traveler experience for corporate rates and amenities. Good business center as well. I liked the quick response to my requests and the help with my computer questions, when I couldn't figure out my way around a non-MAC!

Room Tip: Ask for the back side, away from the Interstate, if you sleep lightly. Check in with the guy with the goatee and glasses (Jake?) He knows EVERYTHING about the area! (Front desk manager) Good people here!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Nikolas R
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My cousin and I stayed here after an Arkansas football game. The hotel is in a good location. I stay at Marriott hotels, particularly Fairfields, most of the time. The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was as expected. The hotel is in a good location off the interstate with many places around to eat.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank roaddogg1983
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Have stayed several times, but last few times were not good.
I stay in hotels over 60 nights a year, so comments are from a seasoned traveler, not a rookie.
Basic simple request, give me what I reserved and paid for, with an expected level of service, quality.
- highway noise can be to loud to sleep, if a light sleeper and placed on front side.
- workout room equipment broken past two stays
- breakfast can be slow and or out of items
- called front desk to resolve issues and either very slow to respond, or told "sorry I forgot about it"
- reserved type of room, but given different when checking in and told my type not available.

Room Tip: Stay away from the front side. Noise from highway
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GQue
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This property is still in good shape and service is great. Walking distance to several places to eat and close to the highway. Most of the businesses are in close proximity so driving times are reasonable

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AIWIW
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stay here during the week for business on a regular basis. The building was renovated about 3 years ago and is very pleasant, the staff are all friendly. They offer both hot and cold breakfast, there is a small gym with new equipment and an indoor pool which i have never seen anyone use in 5 years! The hotel is on "restaurant row" a street which is lined with decent chain restaurants.

The rooms can be a bit noisy so leave the a/c fan running to drown it all out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business