“Great place to stay in Rogers”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Wow, what a great hotel!!! My daughter and I had a huge room which was very comfy. There was coffee and tea in the room at all times. There were bowls of apples and oranges in the public areas and free water and snacks 24 hours daily. Fab!!! The hotel furnished a wonderful breakfast every morning and the staff was super nice. Clean, clean, clean!!!!

Room Tip: The rooms open to a lovely interior and views vary. If you want a view, ask for it.
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas

Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is by far the best stay I have had at a hotel while away from home working. The bed is super comfortable, the spacious room was wonderful and the airy and bright hotel was delightful. I loved the made to order breakfast, which was free. Traveling is a challenge on a special diet and every morning I had a made to order Egg White Veggie Omelet. It was wonderful. The meeting rooms we used were well lit and had large windows which were necessary for our sewing projects. To top it off, I had one of the best massages ever at their Spa. It was a "Working - vacation". I would love to stay there again!

Room Tip: I did not choose my room, nor pay for it so I don't know the details. But the person in charge...
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Very happy with the hotel rooms and conv center. Our large group has stayed at the Rogers Embassy Suites and Convention Center for three years now and have been happy every time. The staff has always been helpful. We will be back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We loved your hotel. We stayed at the Embassy Suites in Destin several weeks ago on our way back from Orlando, a business trip. So, when we decided to visit North West Arkanas for the Easter weekend, it was a "no brainer" that we decided to use Embassy Suites. We will make it our NWAR home. If you will send me an email address, I will send you a precious picture of Willow enjoying the room.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this Embassy Suites for an interview trip and was very satisfied with everything. The suites were more than spacious and make you feel very comfortable. I had a suite overlooking the interstate and the noise was far less than what I was expecting.

The hotel is located right across the highway from the best shopping and dining in Rogers at the Promenade at Pinnacle Hills. There is also a Ruth Chris right next to the hotel and the hotel shuttle will take you if you don't have a car and its close by.

The morning breakfast offers many options and better than most hotel breakfasts. Only downside is the Wi-Fi is not free unless your company has a pre-negotiated rate.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Stayed at this location back in October and hoped that our room was the exception. Stayed for one night in mid March and unfortunately encountered the same experience. We were in room 520 which was a corner suite. The carpet was quite faded and in need of replacement. The wallpaper seams were peeling in the doorway of the bedroom. Linens were average but the pillows were worn and lacking. The bathroom was a bit tired but one plus was the Crabtree and Evelyn products!!! The worst part was the noise. Our room faced the interstate and the road noise was ridiculous. In addition to the road noise, the hvac system was on the roof below our room adding even more noise. The manager's reception was nice and well run. The made to order breakfast was good but the line was extremely long with one poor cook doing it all. The line blocked the beverage center which required anyone who wanted soda to have to cut through the line. There was an additional coffee/juice bar to access in another part of the breakfast area but it lacked sodas. Front desk personnel were business-like but not very friendly. Wish there were more positives to report because we typically love staying at ES. Hope this location has plans to do room renovations in the near future. It is time!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank japw82
David L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Thank you so much for your receipt review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was delighted to read from your review that you found our hotel to be conveniently located. However, I do understand from your review that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the interstate noise and other inconveniences you had during your stay with us. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options to soundproof our property. In addition, I am so sorry that you found our property to be dated. We are always looking for ways to improve our property and I assure you that your feedback will be taken into consideration to improve our property.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

There was a lot to like about this ES. The staff were good, the building in great shape, the rooms roomy and generally modern (though the color palette seemed quite old to me). The breakfast buffet was good but the line for cooked eggs and waffles/pancakes was often very long. Even though all the tables were occupied they only had 1 cook working (all 3 days we were here). The last thing I want to do first thing in the morning is stand in line for 15 minutes to order then stand around waiting for it to be cooked.

The two reasons I'm giving it 3 stars. First, the thermostat didn't seem to do much no matter how we set it. The temperature never varied. The more critical issue was the WiFi. It was quite unstable and often would drop only a minute or two after connecting. It dropped so often that it was mostly unusable. We saw this happen on every device we brought. I reported it to the front desk but never saw an improvement.

The room was great for a traveling family, but overall I'd look to stay somewhere else next time given the above issues.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor if you have kids, they'll love the glass elevator ride.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Road_Fun_Fam
David L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to read from your review that you were pleased with your hotel and that you thought our staff was friendly and our rooms were modern and up to date. We do everything we can for our guests to have an exceptional stay with us. I do however want to personally apologize if your heating unit was not working properly. I sincerely apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way and I thank you for bringing this up to my attention so that I can follow-up with our maintenance department. In addition, I sincerely apologize if you were inconvenienced in any way regarding our internet connection at our hotel. I do empathize with your situation and assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve our guests’ satisfaction. We are currently looking at different options to increase the speed of our Wi-Fi connection.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!