“Good Experience”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very nice hotel - lovely atrium, awesome staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Standard design with all rooms overlooking the atrium. Each suite has doors to divide the bedroom from the sitting areas, a fridge, sink and coffee pot (not in the bathroom) and thick draperies that closed completely. Everyone at the front desk went that extra step to make sure that your stay was a successful one. Cooked to order breakfast and a full bar both with super nice staff. Hotel is within easy walking to numerous restaurants and shops. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great for a stay: I stayed here while my company hosted a large event in the adjacent John Q. Hammons Convention Center. The stay was great. The staff is extremely friendly especially the bellhop, Dale! This Embassy Suites, like most others, offers a consistently above average stay, which includes a cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception with free drinks. The facilities are well laid out and although in the atrium-style the noise cancellation in the room works wonders. The beds were comfortable, though the heating/ac system required some fine-tuning throughout the night. The food in the restaurant was refreshingly unique and very tasty. Not necessarily what you'd expect from an a typical hotel restaurant.

For events just OK: The event could have gone much more smoothly. The A/V team went out of their way to try to correct issues with the projector, which required bringing in a scissor lift because it hung from the 18'+ high ceiling. The catering/event manager, on the other hand, was nowhere to be found when we needed her. There was no water on the tables for our 250+ event guests and a private lunch for our event speakers was set up in the hallway with basically a 'do not touch' sign on it that all of the guests had to walk past to stand in line for their lunch. Very unprofessional. Worst yet all we could do was remove the sign since it was too late to correct. The catering/event manager admitted it was not supposed to be set up that way. It was clear there was a huge communication issue between her and the staff throughout the day.

All-in-all if you're doing a large event in this area you're pretty much stuck with this place and they know it, so they nickel and dime you the entire way. I wish I could give this hotel glowing remarks for service, but the event side of my stay pulls everything down a notch or two.

Hence: good for a stay, for events just OK

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very clean, large suites, maids filled all shampoo/lotion without having to ask every day. Excellcent customer service at the front desk, great complimentary breakfast and evenening reception of cocktail and snacks. The fitness room was pretty nice also, didnt have a chance to visit the spa but that looked amazing

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, after traveling from Texas and New York, to host a baby shower. The front desk staff was phenomenal. We would not have been able to pull off this shower without their help! Everyone seemed genuinely happy to help, whether it was 9:00 AM or 2:30 AM, we were always greeting with a smile. I'm not sure how many more times I will be in this area, but I can assure you that if I return, I will definitely be staying at this hotel. I've never experienced such top notch customer service! They have a customer for life in me!

By the way, in addition to the superb customer service, this hotel is also extremely clean and the location is great. We were directly across the street from several hotels and down the street from a mall/shopping center.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AngelaGH2014
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed here while attending a meeting/conference which boasted over 2,000 attendees at the attached John Q Hammons Center. Overall it's a nice hotel, but be prepared for some little annoying issues during your stay.

First the positives: The two room suite was awesome. I like fluffy beds with lots of comfy soft pillows and this bed fit the bill. It was like an envelope of warmth of comfort. It's VERY nice to have a refrigerator and microwave without have to pay extra or beg the front desk to bring them. The staff seemed accommodating and polite all the way from the front desk to the room cleaning services. I highly recommend the spa. They were having a $125 ladies' special and it was worth every penny. Five stars to the Spa folks - the experience was Red Carpet.

Now on to the negatives: I had a horrible time getting the wifi to connect and stay connected. Even when I was connected, it was slow. It could have been my location, I was in room 621.

The cooked to order breakfast seems like a great idea, but it was a zoo. As everyone was heading for the conference, there was about a thirty minute wait just to get your breakfast cooked. Of course, the simple items like toast, bagels, pastries, etc were easy to grab and go. I figured getting down to the breakfast area an hour before I needed to be at the conference would suffice, but it was already packed with no tables available. Sadly, the Starbucks was closed in their lobby, so regular coffee drowning in little tubs of half n half had to suffice. I got there earlier the next morning, and had the same line-fighting experience. I went for pastries on day 2 as well.... But they were still a little frozen in the middle.

The indoor pool was a nice get away from the conference madness. (My eyes watered a little from the overwhelming chlorine smell.) I was disappointed that the sauna was closed.

The room has two televisions, but they were too small for the room size in my opinion. Perhaps, I'm spoiled when it comes to TV size, but I felt they were too small.

Let's end on a positive note, though: There was a man banging on the hallway window of my room at 3 am on the first night I was there (not the door, the window). He had his face pressed against the window trying to look inside. I waited a few minutes, thinking he might have the wrong room, but I ended up calling the front desk at 3 am and asked if someone could come see what's going on. (I wasn't going to open the door!) A young man from the hotel arrived shortly after my call and the man went inside his room, which was next door to mine. I didn't hear anything from him after that. The front desk even called afterward to verify I was OK, and to tell me they had taken care of the situation. I realize it's not the hotel's fault that one of the guests was confused, or whatever, but I thought they handled very professionally.

Room Tip: Avoid room 621 if reliable internet access is required. 621 also had bright morning sun streaming i...
1  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a Clerks Meeting and things were great. The only complaint I had was the complimentary breakfast area wasn't big enough to hold 400+ clerks for breakfast. Other than that our stay was awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Embassy Suites NW Arkansas was a nice place to stay. There was a lot going on and the hotel was busy, but never seemed crowded/chaotic.

The room was clean. The beds were a bit soft for my taste. The Manager's reception and free breakfast are always nice to have. The coffee bar had excellent coffee...a good replacement for the now shuttered Starbucks which used to be nearby.

I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the tower section, which was probably quieter, but a hike from the front desk.
1  Thank Sparty92
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Holiday Inn & Suites Rogers - Pinnacle Hills
2 mi away
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas? Share your experiences!