Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
US$136
US$116
CandlewoodSuites
US$147
MainStay Suites Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$113
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$148
US$171
US$154
1,044 results
All reviewsspa towermade to order breakfastconvention centercorner suitethe manager's receptiongreat hotelfree drinksomeletthe managershappy hourcomplimentary breakfastgreat breakfastliving areabusiness tripexcellent staycrystal bridges museumconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Busy hotel on weekends. The check in was quick and friendly. The hotel was clean and welcoming. It is showing wear and tear. A remodel would freshen it up. Hallway noise does come thru the wall. They have a good breakfast here. Checkout is quick and friendly too.

Room Tip: Hallway noise comes through the walls.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Clean, well appointed hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast was delicious. Lovely atrium and atmosphere is very nice. Bed and pillow were comfortable. Room was spacious. Shower was nice with shower head located high! Overall wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Recently stayed at the Bentonville Embassy Suites while on a business trip. Hotel was emaculate and staff is first rate. I would highly recommend this hotel for business in the area....great location for the new AMP as well. There are many top quality restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. the food in the hotel is alos very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Room was very comfortable. I heard road noise from I-49 even though our corner room was on 7th floor and on northwest side. Thankfully, the air conditioner fan had a high setting that drowned out the road noise. Comfortable bed, nice shower with Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries, great hot breakfast. One problem was no hot water for shaving. Water was barely warm.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are quitter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed here for one night on business recently and found that the hotel provided everything I needed. I was initially disappointed to find that my room was really close to the elevator (despite having in my travel profile that I want rooms away from the elevator) but I didn't hear any noise while in my room. The room, while a bit dated, was clean, spacious and well-kept. I slept very well in the bed, so well that I decided to turn off my alarm and go back to sleep the next morning.

Overall, I found the staff to be friendly and it felt small-town welcoming - I was greeted by two employees in front of the hotel before I even set foot inside. Complementary newspaper - also happy hour and breakfast, though I wasn't able to partake in either.

One small rub - when I was checking in, there was only one staff member at the front desk area. Another guest was asking questions about something and it took awhile to finish. I will admit, I got a little impatient as I just wanted to get to my room. I would recommend having more than one person working the front desk (or at least keeping an eye out when people are waiting) to minimize guest wait time.

I'll be back.

Room Tip: I heard some highway noise - might be better to face away.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business