“Fabulous property and great stay!”

Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I often stay at a Residence Inn when traveling on business, but this trip was for pleasure. The hotel has great service, very pleasant and professional staff. Good location just off the interstate but not so close that you get any traffic noise. Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance.

ROOMS - typical lovely studio, one or two bedrooms. Full kitchen. I have not had a room that had a comfortable sofa bed in years, but this bed was actually great for an adult to get a good night's rest. Very comfortable and like having a two bedroom suite at the price of a one bedroom. Spacious, quiet except for folks letting their doors slam in the morning. In the bedroom you don't hear that, but in the living area you do hear other people's doors a bit. Corner rooms are especially nice with the extra windows.

BREAKFAST - great selection, even fresh pineapple and yogurt parfaits.

POOL - delightfully warm, large and has a high ceiling so you don't have nearly the issue as other properties with feeling enclosed in a small box or have the noise of a smaller area.

HOT TUB - they enlarge the workout room and removed the hot tub, but you can walk next door and use the hot tub at the Fairfield Inn.

OUTDOOR SEATING - beautiful patio with comfortable outdoor seating and a stoned-in grill for cooking or entertaining.

We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Texasmom04

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Been a long time since every detail in my stay was perfect. Felt very comfortable. Room was nice. Slept well. Breakfast was outstanding. Property very well maintained. Nice sitting area outside with large propane barbeque grill. Easy access to highway. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed here for three days June 2013. I checked in..unpacked.. and went to sleep. Somewhere around 4 am I woke up... in the freakin' Sahara desert. The air conditioning was off.. wouldn't turn on.. can't open a window. I called the front desk and was informed that the rest of the staff comes in at 8 and she would send someone up. I was still awake at 8am so I called at 8:05. He came up, put new batteries in the thermostat, and said that was the problem. I was in town for a dance dress rehearsal and show. I left at 9am and returned at 11pm.....to the freakin' Saraha desert AGAIN! It was 90 in that room. Wouldn't the housekeeper have reported it??? They changed my room. I moved to the 3rd floor from the 4th floor. No luggage carriers because they were hidden in other peoples rooms. No help from the hotel because the front desk clerk was alone. Tired and starving. i was mad. I $&#% you not.... I woke up at about 6 am...; 90 degrees in the new room!!! You have got to be kidding me. I called the front desk, and since it was Monday morning they said the maintenance man would be in at 7! Oh happy day! He showed up, declaired the Air Conditioning broken, repaired the garbage disposal ( because who ever stayed in there Friday night broke it) and said he was going to check the other room that they moved me from. Me and the maintenance man went down to the manager to declare that YES! the air was actually broken like I said all weekend..in two different rooms....just so the manager could give me .... drum roll..... Monday nights rate the same as the weekend rate if I wanted to stay. Thats the best he could do . I checked out and went to A loft.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank tchis911
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I love the location of this hotel. So easy to get to everything without having to drive. Streets in Rogers and Bentonville are not always clearly marked and the driveways not always easy to find. I love that there are 6 to 7 restaurants I can walk to. The staff is always courteous and helpful. Love the fireplace in the lobby. The business center can be better... The rooms are clean. I do not like it when they put me in a two bedroom when I booked the one bedroom. It's too big and reminds me that I'm traveling alone and away from my family.

Room Tip: Book early. This hotel fills up.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The staff at this property are great. Kyle Egan the front desk manager is awesome and goes out of his way to accommodate his guests. Rooms are clean and in excellent condition. The hotel is in a perfect location for shopping and dining.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed almost every detail of my stay here. Much better than a lot of places I've stayed. For the price I paid, I didn't expect such a nice hotel. he staff was very courteous and professional. The rooms were large and comfortable. Very clean. Cleaning staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great all 3 days that I stayed. The pool room was a little warm for my liking, but I enjoyed that the pool itself was bigger than most indoor hotel pools that I've visited. Gym was kind of small, but had all the basic necessities. Overall, great stay. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 12 March 2013

The hotel and rooms were great, the location excellent, but the staff was the highlight. They went above and beyond to assist me with a particular request, and were happy to be of any help in directions etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends