Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers
US$136
US$116
CandlewoodSuites
US$147
MainStay Suites Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$113
US$159
Hampton.com
US$148
US$136
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bentonville Rogers(Rogers)(Great Value!)
US$102
Hotels.com
US$171
US$154
All reviewsstudio rooma platinum marriott memberinviting placehousekeeping doeshigh speed internetbarnes and noblesmovie theaterhot breakfastfull kitchenrestaurants in the areamany restaurants within walking distancesam's clubdesk clerksized bedshort drivegreat hotelwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I'm rating this hotel as "average" because it was "average". Nothing special. Nothing bad. It was basic and fulfilled our needs for a place to sleep. However, the room seemed to be a little tired and furniture had seen better days. I'm not sure how often hotels are refurbished...but this RI looks like it might need one. Again, it's a perfectly acceptable place to stay. Go into your experience expecting "average" and you'll be happy. It was very inexpensive, so it gets a "excellent" rating for value.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey and sharing your experience with the Residence Inn by Marriott in Bentonville/Rogers. We appreciate your feedback and we are always looking for ways to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

First time in Arkansas, came for a family wedding. Super friendly staff, nice clean rooms. We had the two bedroom suite with the center living room and kitchen. Big enough for six people to visit. Located by numerous good restaurants. Decent breakfast. Only downside was elevator was down for over 24 hours and my 73 year old mother in law had to walk up three stories.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I often stay at a Residence Inn when traveling on business, but this trip was for pleasure. The hotel has great service, very pleasant and professional staff. Good location just off the interstate but not so close that you get any traffic noise. Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance.

ROOMS - typical lovely studio, one or two bedrooms. Full kitchen. I have not had a room that had a comfortable sofa bed in years, but this bed was actually great for an adult to get a good night's rest. Very comfortable and like having a two bedroom suite at the price of a one bedroom. Spacious, quiet except for folks letting their doors slam in the morning. In the bedroom you don't hear that, but in the living area you do hear other people's doors a bit. Corner rooms are especially nice with the extra windows.

BREAKFAST - great selection, even fresh pineapple and yogurt parfaits.

POOL - delightfully warm, large and has a high ceiling so you don't have nearly the issue as other properties with feeling enclosed in a small box or have the noise of a smaller area.

HOT TUB - they enlarge the workout room and removed the hot tub, but you can walk next door and use the hot tub at the Fairfield Inn.

OUTDOOR SEATING - beautiful patio with comfortable outdoor seating and a stoned-in grill for cooking or entertaining.

We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Texasmom04
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Been a long time since every detail in my stay was perfect. Felt very comfortable. Room was nice. Slept well. Breakfast was outstanding. Property very well maintained. Nice sitting area outside with large propane barbeque grill. Easy access to highway. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I stayed here for three days June 2013. I checked in..unpacked.. and went to sleep. Somewhere around 4 am I woke up... in the freakin' Sahara desert. The air conditioning was off.. wouldn't turn on.. can't open a window. I called the front desk and was informed that the rest of the staff comes in at 8 and she would send someone up. I was still awake at 8am so I called at 8:05. He came up, put new batteries in the thermostat, and said that was the problem. I was in town for a dance dress rehearsal and show. I left at 9am and returned at 11pm.....to the freakin' Saraha desert AGAIN! It was 90 in that room. Wouldn't the housekeeper have reported it??? They changed my room. I moved to the 3rd floor from the 4th floor. No luggage carriers because they were hidden in other peoples rooms. No help from the hotel because the front desk clerk was alone. Tired and starving. i was mad. I $&#% you not.... I woke up at about 6 am...; 90 degrees in the new room!!! You have got to be kidding me. I called the front desk, and since it was Monday morning they said the maintenance man would be in at 7! Oh happy day! He showed up, declaired the Air Conditioning broken, repaired the garbage disposal ( because who ever stayed in there Friday night broke it) and said he was going to check the other room that they moved me from. Me and the maintenance man went down to the manager to declare that YES! the air was actually broken like I said all weekend..in two different rooms....just so the manager could give me .... drum roll..... Monday nights rate the same as the weekend rate if I wanted to stay. Thats the best he could do . I checked out and went to A loft.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family