“Great steaks and Italian food”

Tony C's Italian Gardens
Ranked #149 of 225 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Second time we ate there. Very reasonable prices for the amount and quality of food. Good service from friendly staff. Stayed for the music later.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We moved to Northwest Arkansas from the Chicago area last year. Our biggest challenge was to find a place to go for decent pizza. I admit, we're spoiled by the hundreds of excellent authentic pizza and Italian restaurants in the Chicagoland area. We saw a write-up for Tony C's in a local newspaper and decided to try the place. My husband got the pizza and I got the lasagna. Both were excellent! The decor is kind of shabby, but the food more than makes up for that issue. It's an old place, but clean, and the service was great. The pizza was cheesey, had plenty of sauce and toppings, and the crust had a nice crisp texture. The lasagna was also very cheesey, meaty, and had a nice-tasting sauce. They give you such a large portion of lasagna, that I always take some home for another meal. I haven't had the pizza, yet, because I always order lasagna. But my husband said that it was pretty darn close to what we were getting for thin crust pizza in Chicago. That's quite a compliment!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have a cabin near Beaver Lake and we never miss Tony C's when we come up for the week. I would love to say that all the food is great, but we have only had the pizza. It is so good, that we even eat the crust and my husband never eats the crust. So, ordering the largest pizza we can makes us look like piggies, but a left over slice for breakfast is a fun treat to have while on vacation. Biker friendly and there is always a game on in the bar. Don't drive by, stop and enjoy!

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I'm new to the area; moved here from Jersey about three months ago to work for a vender in the bentonville area. I have tried all the chains like Olive Garden, Carinos, and a few others. I miss the food from back home. So I asked around and I was told to Check out Tony Cs. Therefore my wife and I had a night out. I walked into the restaurant, and the atmosphere was home-like and comfortable. Like the place I like back home. Already a good start! They have candles in the wine bottles it really set the mood. My wife loved it. She said it was so romantic so points with the wife. (Always a bonus!) So we started off with a Caesar salad made table side, not just the dressing from scratch; it was amazing! (Not like the icky stuff out of the bottle). We then, tried the toasted raviolis they were made perfectly with a tasty red sauce to dip them in! For dinner I ate the chicken parmigian, and it was delicious. I LOVED the red sauce or should I say the "gravy" (like we say in Jersey). The wife ordered a filet and fettuccini. She said the filet was so tender and cooked perfect. The fettuccinni was made to order per are waitress. It was impeccable!!!! My wife loved it. (I kept racking points with my lady ;) ). We were so full but the waitress talked us into ordering the bananas foster. I haven't had this since Jersey and it was spot on. My opinion: this is a must go to, great place to eat. The best Real Italian in Northwest Arkansas! It's the real deal!!!!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I've been going to Tony C's for about 2 years now! And it's GREAT as usual! Tony and his wife are always so kind! It might not matter to some, but owners that are constantly at their business shows a lot about how they care for their restaurant! It's comforting to see regular people their! It's like a home away from home. The Italian food is delicious and original/homemade. I also am very picky about my service, and the servers/ bartenders are always so friendly & great to converse with! I love this place and enjoy it being a part of my routine dinner stop! Another great factor is that it's both a dining room and a bar so it fits for either mood! Great place, great food, good people!