“Decent place”

Ranked #110 of 221 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Italian
“Decent place”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good food. Some over pricing, but selective ordering can provide a great meal at a fair price, especially if you do a "specials night". I gave it a three, but it would easily get a four or four and a half it were not for the distractions from the bar in the next room. Often on the rowdy side at the bar, but being a country location I expect it. I am sure many are turned off by it. Hard to find a quiet place with good Italian and soft music in the background. Parking, through no fault of their own, is not good at all. It is a very old establishment, remodeled, but no place to add parking. Some people foolishly park across the street and that a danger IMO crossing highway 12 especially at night. BEST to go early and beat the crowd. I will return occasionally because the food is good.

• Visited May 2014

“AMAZING FOOD, AMAZING PEOPLE, AMAZING PLACE!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I came into the area for a summer retreat and stopped by this place because of it's appealing exterior! When I walked in, I was greatest by the friendly staff and was told to sit wherever I felt comfortable (which, by the way, made me happy because I enjoy being able to choose where I'm seated). I ordered the Chicken Ala Catroppa (a fettuccini Alfredo with chicken), and I was amazed. Fettuccini is my absolute favorite but it's not always tasty every where I go. Tony Cs had this order spot on! It was so good I almost finished the whole plate clean, and mind you pasta is hard to finish completely because it is so filling. I suggest this place to ANYONE in the area. I would also like to note the history behind the place. If you go down the hallway to use the restroom there are pictures from old celebrities that came in and even pictures of their customers from the past. You feel so accepted in this place! I LOVE IT!

• Visited June 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Great steaks and Italian food”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Second time we ate there. Very reasonable prices for the amount and quality of food. Good service from friendly staff. Stayed for the music later.

• Visited June 2014
Garfield, Arkansas
“Close to Chicago's thin crust pizza”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We moved to Northwest Arkansas from the Chicago area last year. Our biggest challenge was to find a place to go for decent pizza. I admit, we're spoiled by the hundreds of excellent authentic pizza and Italian restaurants in the Chicagoland area. We saw a write-up for Tony C's in a local newspaper and decided to try the place. My husband got the pizza and I got the lasagna. Both were excellent! The decor is kind of shabby, but the food more than makes up for that issue. It's an old place, but clean, and the service was great. The pizza was cheesey, had plenty of sauce and toppings, and the crust had a nice crisp texture. The lasagna was also very cheesey, meaty, and had a nice-tasting sauce. They give you such a large portion of lasagna, that I always take some home for another meal. I haven't had the pizza, yet, because I always order lasagna. But my husband said that it was pretty darn close to what we were getting for thin crust pizza in Chicago. That's quite a compliment!

• Visited May 2014
Waco, Texas
“Best pizza in NW Ark!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We have a cabin near Beaver Lake and we never miss Tony C's when we come up for the week. I would love to say that all the food is great, but we have only had the pizza. It is so good, that we even eat the crust and my husband never eats the crust. So, ordering the largest pizza we can makes us look like piggies, but a left over slice for breakfast is a fun treat to have while on vacation. Biker friendly and there is always a game on in the bar. Don't drive by, stop and enjoy!

Visited May 2014