“The people make the place great.”

Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I stay at this property every time I travel to Northwest Arkansas.Listed in alphabetical order some of the people that comes to mind are : Berta,Cindy,Jannel,Jeff,Kayla,Matt,Richard,Xai. They all work to make it feel like home. Even down to running out to get spicy brown mustard and Blue Cheese dressing for use on the night time Managers meal.
I was not put up to this either! Promise!!
Great place to stay when in this area.It will be your loss.

Room Tip: When alone I prefer to get the King suite instead of the 2 room suites. I can look around to be sure...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
HomewoodSuitesSocial, Social Media Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Hi Frank G,

Thanks so much for your kind comments about our staff! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the great review. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Thanks!

Heather Harris

Reviewed 28 June 2011

Conscientious personnel. Great service. NIce facility.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Sing Z
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I don't want to find out that I can't stay in this hotel if I am in town. The rooms and the staff are a #1 in my book. I walk in the door and Tracie says hi to me using my name. I feel as if I am at home at the Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey007
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Our group has stayed here for 4 years in a row and it has been great every time. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make us feel comfortable and at home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a nice clean upscale place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank pawpawfrank55
Reviewed 29 April 2011

They did not clean my room and it was hard for me to get fresh clean towels with a multy night stay. Staff not to friendly either.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Sam624
HomewoodRogers, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share this information. We take pride in providing an excellent experience for our guests and will work to correct any issues our guests have. I assure you and anyone else reading this that your experience is not typical of our hotel. We clean all guest rooms each day, even for our extended stay guests. Our staff is also in the top 10% of the Homewood Suites by Hilton brand for customer service.

Please contact me directly by calling 479-636-5656 or emailing (yoder@raymondteam.com) and I will work with you to make this right.

Reviewed 7 April 2011

This has to be the best hotel stay I have ever experienced, I loved the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel and politeness of the staff. I didn't want to leave. The breakfast was the best and the coffee was so good. I will most definitely return to this hotel.

Room Tip: 4th floor best floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Leta DuBord M
mdisheroon, Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2011

Your kind words mean the world to our staff. They work hard each day to take care of each and every guest. We are grateful you decided to stay with us. Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2011

I just visited the Northwest Arkansas area for business recently and found a hidden gem on the border between Bentonville and Rogers. The Homewood Suites was a great option for the traveler who's looking for a little bit more out of their hotel room. The accomodations will be more substantial than other hotels in the area. I like having a separate area to lounge after a long day on the road. The Homewood Suites in Bentonville/Rogers is a great hotel and gets the seal of approval from a traveler who spends 200+ nights in a hotel per year. That says a lot. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Drake7461

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy when our guests enjoy our spacious rooms and look forward to serving each and every guest every time they stay with us. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Rogers!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#1 of 21 in Bentonville
1 mi away
Aloft Rogers-Bentonville

Been to Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers? Share your experiences!