“Nice place for long term stay”

Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice place for long term stay”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff is very friendly and quick. They serves breakfast and a light dinner Monday through Thursday. They have almost everything you need with the exception of an oven. Other than that, this place is all kinds of awesome.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Kelley B, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you, Malcolm, for telling us about your stay! Our brand is designed with extended stay travelers in mind, so the suites are roomy and include a full kitchenette (except, as you mentioned, a conventional oven). Breakfast is served daily, and the weeknight dinners that we offer give you the option of dining with us or cooking for yourself in your suite. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Mansfield, TX, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This hotel is in a great location and not too far from the airport. This hotel was clean with very helpful staff. The bed was very comfortable and had foam and feather pillows already on the bed when I got there! Loved it and will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kristin, thank you so much for your kind review! Our comfy beds are a real hit with our guests, but what really sets us apart is our stellar team. Also, the hot complimentary breakfast buffet, outdoor basketball court, and indoor pool are great for traveling families. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you home!
Round Rock, Texas, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I always enjoy my stays at this hotel when in the area for business. The variety of food offerings for daily breakfast and Manager's Reception is great. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. As for my most recent visit (last week), the only negatives would be that they ran out of the complimentary draft beer at the Manager's Reception and only allowed one long-neck as a substitution; also, I was going to take a swim one night, but the chlorine burned my eyes by just walking into the pool area so I skipped the pool that night.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Kelley B, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you, Duane, for telling us about your visit! We are honored to be your preferred hotel in northwest Arkansas! I also appreciate you sharing your challenges last week. We will address the pool chemicals right away. I apologize if we caused any inconvenience for you. Your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again for the feedback, and we are looking forward to your next trip!
Norwalk, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

If you are looking for a nice hotel this one is a good one. The staff is very friendly and it was clean. The kitchen was a bit small but worked for a weekend vacation. The pool had a bit too much chlorine. We would definitely stay with them again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kelley B, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for your feedback, Michael! We truly enjoy hearing about your experience. We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your time with us, and we hope that you will visit us again! I will speak with our maintenance department about the chemical levels in the pool, and I appreciate the heads up! With our spacious suites and family-friendly amenities, our hotel is a great option for families or groups on the go. Again, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay.
Keller, TX, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We always stay here on our business trips during the week. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour are one of the benefits that I use. I always enjoy and have a good experience at this location. I would stay here if I came up on personal time as well.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kelley B, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Ashleigh, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are honored to be your preferred hotel in the Rogers-Bentonville area. Our complimentary meals among the most popular of our amenities. The breakfast is diverse and includes a variety of hot and cold items, and our Welcome Home reception (dinner and drinks Mon-Thurs) is the perfect way to wind down your day. Thank you again for your comments, and we can't wait to welcome you home again!
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was my first time staying at a Homewood Suites. I was pleasantly surprised. Hotel is pretty new. Room had a small kitchen, a pull out couch and a separate room with a king size bed, so it was roomier than a regular room. The breakfast was better than the standard breakfast; they provided a rotating special menu with good choices. The breakfast area was clean and tidy, and the staff in the breakfast area were nice and friendly. The hotel was centrally located.
The only things I would change…… Front staff was very utilitarian- they didn’t offer any additional information as you checked in. (aside from your room number-not busy at all, as I was the only person checking in at the moment) If you go, they have discount coupons for restaurants, she never offered them to me, I saw them sitting by the check-in area, and asked how they worked/where could I get a copy? She was vague and ultimately I left empty handed, and not knowing any more than when I asked the question. (But if you go and are interested, you may want to inquire) Newspapers-usually complimentary have a fee. Lastly, the bed covers- they did not use a cotton duvet, but a synthetic bed cover that I am sure does not get washed after each use, and is not fully "in cased", so there is no way to avoid re using a previously used bed cover.
Overall, the quality was worth the money.

Room Tip: Ask to not face another building, or stay close to the elevators.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank luvtotravel4fun00
Tina B, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
So nice to hear that your first stay with Homewood Suites was here in Rogers, AR. I was however disappointed to hear you did not feel greeted well at check in or provided with discount coupons for local area restraunts. Our staff is warm, friendly and very helpful with our guest and their needs not only at check in but through out a guests stay. I will post your review so that our staff is aware. I am happy to hear that your first stay at a Homewood Suites was a good one and that you enjoyed our Full American breakfast and the variety that is offered every morning as well as the cleanliness and size of our rooms. Again let me say thank you for your review and our sincere apologies that your check in was not as expected and your review very appreciated.
Lake, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Excellent quality and 5 star. The breakfast was great and the location of the hotel is central to most everything in Rogers. The staff were extremely helpful and polite. Numerous restaurants within 2 miles and shopping mall across the street.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your review on tripadvisor for our Homewood Suites, Bentonville/Rogers, AR. Our staff takes great pride in taking excellent care of our guest and I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed being here. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast as well with many hot and cold items to choose from every morning. We look forward to having you again and many thanks for taking the time to leave an outstanding review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers

Been to Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers? Share your experiences!