“"Where's the beef"”

Ranked #54 of 221 Restaurants in Rogers
Panama City Beach, Florida
“"Where's the beef"”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Sign says steak burger but where is the steak. If you take a good patty and run over it with a steam roller you have a Freddy's steak burger. Not impressed with the look and crunchy edges. I must admit that it tasted better than it looked. The onion rings were OK but nothing special. People seem to like the fries. It is also a full service ice cream shop. Staff was very friendly. It was worth a try but won't be going back.

1 Thank Joseph D

“Worst burger I ever ate in my life!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking forward to going to this new location, hoping for a good burger experience. One of us had the Chicago dog and it was fine. One of us ordered the burger and it was terrible no taste in the meat and it was dripping grease. It was like a cooked greaseball. We do not plan on returning even if it was free unless they improve considerably!

Rogers, Arkansas
“Fast food burger, but more”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stopped in for a quick sandwich on a Sunday about noon. Place was full, but not packed. We found a table and we ordered. You order at the counter, and pick up at next counter. Service was quick. The place was clean, restrooms clean. I ordered a double steakburger and wife ordered single steakburger. Good, but not thick. Crispy edges. Fries were shoestring fries, and good portion. Place filled up quick, but they cranked people out and during our 30 minutes there, the manager stoped by twice to assure everything was OK.
If you are looking for fancy, this ain't it. If your looking for a cross bewtween Smashburger and Culvers, this is a good choice.

• Visited June 2014
“Just a bad imitation”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I’m sure this restaurant is loved by all, just not me. I don’t like the ordering and food pickup system at all. The burgers remind me of my sweet ole momma’s cooking. She burnt everything. A 2 ounce patty smashed out as thin as possible will burn every time as soon as it touches the heat. Black and crunchy is just not my idea of a great burger. The fries are too thin for me and I’ll just skip that funny fry sauce which is just odd. Much to my surprise the custard is good but I guess I just didn’t know what custard is. Honestly, I don’t like the word, custard. It’s like heavy Dairy Queen but I still prefer the lighter Dairy Queen.
In my opinion, just a bad imitation of Steak and Shake.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank clgfeller
Rogers, Arkansas
“WELL......THE PICKLE WAS GOOD”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This is a chain restaurant, so we had heard that they have good burgers. Today we tried them. NOT impressed! The burgers are so paper thin that you end up pretty much with just a crunchy round crisp of burger. Not much burger meat, just crusty. Not good. I almost took it back to see if I could get something besides a burger. They serve shoestring fries, which I'm not a fan. I will say they know how to move a crowd through in record time. Will DEFINATELY NOT be back! YUCK!!!!

• Visited April 2014