“Great value, extremely clean!”

Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Our family stayed two nights over the weekend at this hotel. We were greeted by the most friendly and helpful staff. Our two bedroom suite was extremely clean. Breakfast was great. The property was well maintained. This was our first stay at Staybridge Suites but based on this stay will be looking for them in the future any time we are traveling.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 July 2013

My husband and I were visiting family in Bentonville in late June. As I always do, I checked Trip Advisor for recommendations, and I was amazed at the excellent reviews for Staybridge Suites, so I booked that hotel for three nights, even though I had not ever heard of Staybridge Suites before.

When we arrived, we thought the lobby and the facility looked lovely, but then we arrived at our room. Wow, we were extremely impressed with the accommodations. We really have traveled all over the world, and the suite into which we walked was truly impressive. It was as nice or surpassed any Hilton, Sheraton, or Marriott in which we have stayed.

I realize that there are many factors which enter into full-service hotels which provide restaurants, bars, room service, enumerable meeting rooms, etc., which some travelers require. However, if one just wants a wonderful immaculate suite beautifully furnished with flat panel TV's in each room, an air conditioner in every room in the suite, with a kitchen thrown in, check out (or should I say check into) the Staybridge Suites in Bentonville-Rogers.

The complimentary breakfasts were excellent. An afternoon reception with snacks plus complimentary wine and beer was also provided. One could tell the staff was well organized and very team-oriented. Jackie Diaz, the manager, was warm, friendly, and totally involved in the operation of the hotel and was highly regarded by the staff, all of which were also superb. Kudos to this hotel, Jackie, and the staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The hotel is very clean, it is in a great location. If you stay more than a day the breakfast changes each day. Small kitchenette in the suite. Great value. I will definitely be back. Great place for extended stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I can see why this place has won so many awards. It was by for the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in years! The entire property was extremely clean and kept up. It almost feels like staying at a bed and breakfast. Also,There are so many amazing amentities ranging from complimentary laundry rooms to full meals that help make this place amazing. The bedding was EXTREMELY comfy, and the towels and big and plush. The only draw back is the a/c does not go lower than 70, and if the temp. is around that outside, you will not get the a/c going. But they do have ceiling fans! As far as the staff, they are all very nice and professional. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Unless we have a free room, of all the ICG hotels, we enjoy Staybridge the most. This one was right up there with the quality we've experienced before. Pleasant staff, nice breakfast buffet and eating area, and large clean room. We came on a Friday evening when they aren't so crowded and due to my status were able to upgraded to a full suite. We look forward to going back some time!

The only negative I experienced was that I twice asked for a 4 o'clock checkout on Saturday, a couple hours past the normal late checkout of 2 PM, and was twice told that would be a half-day's charge. It makes no sense to me that this small favor couldn't have been granted, especially when the rooms aren't even cleaned on weekends, and even more so on Saturday which is probably the slowest day of the week. SPG will give a 4pm checkout when possible to those who status. As a minimum there should be a later late checkout when the rooms aren't even cleaned, like on the weekends. This would have been a no-cost way to make us feel even better about the hotel, but instead it makes us think that the staff aren't really empowered to think, aren't trusted to make good judgments, and feel like they have to "toe the line", even when making a decision that will generate goodwill and happy customers.

Room Tip: Opposite the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Here you go. You want great service, a wonderful room, just right location and an awesome breakfast? Then, stay at this hotel. One of the best breakfast assortments, all fresh, that I've seen in many years.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Some of the best hotel staff I've seen in a long while. Ask for a room on the top floor away from the highway. Nice room, great bed, super internet, slightly above average bfast & evening snacks. Any problems were addressed quickly and fairly. I was in 2 different rooms while I was there. The X25 rooms, first from the elevator, had especially tight kitchenettes. I could barely open the microwave and under sink trash. I did not experience this in the other room.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business