“In one word - YUM!”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Rogers
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
“In one word - YUM!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Gotta love Andy's. If you have not had frozen custard, you have no idea what you are missing. Once you try it, you will bid regular ice cream farewell. Concretes are a dream - choose your own flavors and enjoy!

Visited April 2013

“Addicted to Andy's”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

When we moved to NWA 4 years ago locals kept telling me how we had to try Andy's. It was love at first bite!!!
My kid's love trying some of their own creations but my favorite is the Straw Anna- vanilla custard with fresh sliced strawberries and bananas!!!--YUM!!!!!!
Andy's is a MUST!!!

Visited June 2013
“Freaking Delicious”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Andy's is always our first choice when my husband and I want dessert. My favorite concoction is chocolate chip/cheesecake/pecan. My husband usually gets pecan/marshmallow/heath. The blueberry and raspberry mix-ins are also wonderful-none of the fake syrup you get at most places. The vanilla custard (The custard is so good, you don't even NEED a mix-in.) is much better than the chocolate custard, but my husband says they do make the best chocolate malt he has ever had. The only thing that I've tried that hasn't been great is the cookie dough mix-in-it just wasn't good. We'll pay $15 for two concretes, no regrets.

• Visited May 2013
United States
“Yum-o”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Declious vanilla custard with mix-ins. My favorite is the blackberry or key lime. Chocolate custard is dark and rich.

Visited June 2012
Wylie, TX
“Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Located across from Walmart #1. (Which by the way is a must to visit. Has a large selection of brands, organized and clean.) Delicous vanilla and chocolate custard with wide variety of toppings. If you want to make yourself sick, order the large and extra large cones/cups. The small and medium are ample servings. They even have a tiny cone for the little ones. Disappointed that no place to sit inside. A cone melts immediately, so during the summer sit in your car of get a cup. Was only in Rogers two nights, so had to limit myself. Darn.

Visited July 2012