“Best Ice Cream in NWA!”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Rogers
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
“Best Ice Cream in NWA!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We will always go out of our way for Andy's! We love their seasonal items from their key lime pie concrete, pumpkin pie concrete, blackberry & so forth, it's all amazing!

Visited July 2013

Conway, Arkansas
“Scrumptious Frozen Custard!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I had a hot fudge sundae. It was a lot of creamy frozen custard and they aren't afraid to pile on the hot fudge. They don't have a dining area, it's drive-thru or a walk up window to order.
They are pretty fast to serve you too. Well worth the stop!

Visited July 2013
“In one word - YUM!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Gotta love Andy's. If you have not had frozen custard, you have no idea what you are missing. Once you try it, you will bid regular ice cream farewell. Concretes are a dream - choose your own flavors and enjoy!

Visited April 2013
“Addicted to Andy's”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

When we moved to NWA 4 years ago locals kept telling me how we had to try Andy's. It was love at first bite!!!
My kid's love trying some of their own creations but my favorite is the Straw Anna- vanilla custard with fresh sliced strawberries and bananas!!!--YUM!!!!!!
Andy's is a MUST!!!

Visited June 2013
“Freaking Delicious”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Andy's is always our first choice when my husband and I want dessert. My favorite concoction is chocolate chip/cheesecake/pecan. My husband usually gets pecan/marshmallow/heath. The blueberry and raspberry mix-ins are also wonderful-none of the fake syrup you get at most places. The vanilla custard (The custard is so good, you don't even NEED a mix-in.) is much better than the chocolate custard, but my husband says they do make the best chocolate malt he has ever had. The only thing that I've tried that hasn't been great is the cookie dough mix-in-it just wasn't good. We'll pay $15 for two concretes, no regrets.

• Visited May 2013