“Stay Away”
Review of Canton Orient - CLOSED

Canton Orient
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stay away from this restaurant, I ordered three meals at 7:45 and was told they would be ready to collect at 8:15, (which I saw as reasonable) only to get there and have to wait for another 45 minutes! During this time three other people who had ordered had walked in and straight back out and the family using the eat in walked out after stating they had waited 1:30 hours for their meal, and the cashier still had the cheek to take £11 off him for their drinks!! When I then got home with the meals one of the meals was stone cold making it unedible! Without debate this is the worst take away/restaurant I have ever been to! For your own sanity, stay away!!!! Just to add on, whilst I was waiting, two children aged roughly 2 and 3 walked out of the kitchen and began to throw the fizzy drinks around the shop!

1  Thank Jamie W

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Drove all the way over to this restaurant only to find a bloke drinking a pint and having a fag at the front door. Then I saw the grumpy woman working there that scared everyone away from their other East Harling restaurant.

Didn't even get out of the car as I was worried the building might collapse on my car if I parked too close. totally run down and grotty looking.

3  Thank A1anJ
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Sorry couldn't tell you what the meals are like. As didn't go in place looks very dirty and run down so didn't bother. Probably like there property maintenance programme.

2  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Only living a short walk away from this restaurant, I have never actually eaten inside, however; I have had quite a few take-aways. Value for money is great, food is excellent, it's always ready on-time, always tastes fresh and it's always hot!

2  Thank Ben F
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Bad on the outside good on the inside, food excellent but slow service and flat soft drinks but other than that well worth a visit