“Perfect place for good time with friends”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Royal
Brady Mountain Resort and Marina
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royal
Reviewed 18 May 2010

We stayed for a long weekend with friends and had the best time. Cabins were very nice and clean. We were blown away by how well the cabin was stocked with all necessary utensils and anything you could need to prepare some good food and have a great time. Nice BBQ on the back porch with great views into the peaceful woods. Everything in the cabin was in perfect working condition.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, what more can you ask for?
We had the best time on our getaway with friends. I can recommend it to anybody that is looking for a nice peaceful and fun time. We will definitely come back! ... Max in TX

Reviewed 17 May 2010

Joe D and his staff was absolutly wonderful and took really good care of us. The cabin was very clean, stocked with all you cooking and eating needs, had a great back deck with bbq, took messages and delivered on time, took care of any problems you might encounter in a moments notice. I highly recommend Brady Mountain
Resort to anybody looking for fun activities, things to do and have a wonderful staff to make your stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 May 2010

great cabin with deer in the front yard every morning.......Hats off to Joe D for checking on us and making sure anything we needed was taken care of......( except it was already taken care of so we needed nothing. quiet setting and friendly staff . you couldnt ask for more than cabin K at brady mountain offered.........Gregg in Sachse Texas

Reviewed 29 March 2010

I hadn't read the reviews before I booked the weekend getaway with my boyfriend. I'm glad that I hadn't because I would have never given Brady Mountain Resort a chance. However, my boyfriend and I were very pleased with our stay. Because I waited til the last minute to make reservations, we were forced to get a bigger cabin. I'm very glad that we did. We stayed in Cabin K, and it was very clean and well supplied. It sits on top of a hill, and we felt secluded from the rest of the cabins. There was a very nice large deck in the back. The view of the woods was quite peaceful. It is off season, so the restaurant wasn't open. Nor was the pool. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have the restaurant open. Also, they do not sell beverages or snacks on site. They do have riding stables, but we did not partake of that activity. I did look at the pool, and of course it needed a good cleaning. I am hoping to go back with my children during the summer.
I would definitely recommend a stay in Cabin K at Brady Mountain Resort. My boyfriend wants to go back, and bring his whole family!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Just left Brady Mountain Resort with my husband. I took him to the "Honeymoon Log Cabin" for his Birthday Weekend. It was so Beautiful and peaceful there. The Cabin was nice and it was a big jacuzzi tub!!!! Also there was a WONDERFUL horse-riding stable there as well. It was SO great to get away from the business of life and just ENJOY each other. It allows you to see what's REALLY important, ONE ANOTHER!!!!

The staff was EXCELLENT and the service was GREAT!!! We will definitely be back and next time we will get a bigger cabin so we can bring the kids along.

I would DEFINITELY recommend, Brady Mountain Resort and Marina!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SDW78
Reviewed 22 February 2010

Oh and I am excited to see the property rejuvenated. My husband and I stayed there last may (I think it was last year) and really enjoyed ourselves … renovations would have been nice but it didn’t matter … the food was great the weekend was beautiful and we would love to do it again someday!

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 27 January 2010

This is what I wrote immediately after our trip last summer, but have only now gotten around to posting.
We have come to Brady Mountain Resort every summer for over a decade. Our kids have grown up vacationing here, but unfortunately this will be our last visit. We are aware of the sale of the property last year and understand a tough economy has forced some changes, but the overall deterioration is completely unacceptable.
We have stayed in the Ranch House for a number of years because the size fits our family and we like the convenience of a washer and dryer. While not luxurious it has always been clean and comfortable. This is definitely not the case now. We arrived to find holes in the wall that no attempt had been made to repair or even disguise. There were spiders and cockroaches everywhere. Furniture had disappeared from the living room. There is not even seating to accommodate our family of six. Two chairs and a broken down couch are not adequate for a house of this size. There were dishes in the dishwasher from the previous occupants. We were disappointed to find even the daily towel service had been discontinued.
The swimming pool could use a good cleaning, the riding stable hours were very abbreviated, and the mini golf course was gone. All of this adds up to lodging that comes nowhere near living up to the name “resort.”
Prior to our annual visit I ran across some recent reviews on internet travel sites. We laughed about the negativity because we couldn’t believe they were talking about the Brady Mountain we knew. Unfortuately everything they wrote was true. Despite many wonderful past experiences, we won’t be returning. I hope the downhill slide can be stopped, but given the level of service we received, I am not optimistic this will happen.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank LRAR87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royal
Country Inn Lake Resort
Country Inn Lake Resort
#14 of 45 in Hot Springs
10 mi away
Mountain Harbor Resort & Spa
Clarion Resort on the Lake
Clarion Resort on the Lake
#18 of 45 in Hot Springs

Been to Brady Mountain Resort and Marina? Share your experiences!